Register now to remove this ad

Page 919 of 921 FirstFirst ... 419819869909917918919920921 LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 13815

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #13771
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,085
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    In response to the nonsense currently being played at my work:

    The Smiths - Panic
    I'm going through their albums again today. A band that's best in small doses for me.
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #13772
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,085
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #13773
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,085
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #13774
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,085
    Archives of Pain - Manic Street Preachers

    Another dancefloor filler...
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #13775
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,085
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #13776
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    36,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Nice one.
    Sox 4 Ever

  7. #13777
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    36,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I'm going through their albums again today. A band that's best in small doses for me.
    Lots of small doses, though.
    Sox 4 Ever

  8. #13778
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    39,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

  9. #13779

  10. #13780
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    36,388
    Sox 4 Ever

  11. #13781
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    36,388
    Sox 4 Ever

  12. #13782
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    39,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

  13. #13783
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    14,761
    Wednesdays have become my day for oldies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dOx510kyOs

  14. #13784
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    39,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Wednesdays have become my day for oldies: [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dOx510kyOs[/url]
    I was concerned you'd pick something newer and call it an oldie. Whew...

    To me, "oldies" always refers to the 50's - 60's doo wop/pop/surf/Motown/British Invasion stuff, which is now called "golden oldies" apparently. I always loved listening to those radio stations when I worked overnight in the 90's. Radio died when those stations and formats went away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

  15. #13785
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    39,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •