Register now to remove this ad

Page 807 of 807 FirstFirst ... 307707757797805806807
Results 12,091 to 12,101 of 12101

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #12091
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #12092
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Fuck yeah
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

  3. #12093
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

  4. #12094
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #12095
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #12096
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #12097
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #12098
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Rock at its best.

  9. #12099
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

  10. #12100
    I may get round to listening to Primus some day, but the one song I've heard by them just irritates me.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #12101
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I may get round to listening to Primus some day, but the one song I've heard by them just irritates me.
    So I'm guessing it's either Wynona's Big Brown Beaver or My Name is Mud that you've heard. I'm not really a fan of anything after Pork Soda so that Beaver song is out for me.

    I'd suggest listening to the album Sailing the Seas of Cheese and giving it one fair shot. The vocals are different and they do have a pretty unique sound, but there are some real bangers on that album (Here Come the Bastards, American Life, Eleven, Those Damned Blue Collar Tweekers).
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •