Register now to remove this ad

Page 819 of 842 FirstFirst ... 319719769809817818819820821829 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 12627

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #12271
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #12272

  3. #12273
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    24,542
    Last edited by moonslav59; 12-06-2018 at 08:15 AM.

  4. #12274

  5. #12275
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    20,254
    I think we need a real music discussion thread. Random song listings seem a little pointless to me.

  6. #12276
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    24,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    I think we need a real music discussion thread. Random song listings seem a little pointless to me.
    So, tell me what you think of the songs I posted.

  7. #12277
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    20,254
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    So, tell me what you think of the songs I posted.
    Well, I love Sea of Joy. (No opinion on the other two.)

    I have a DVD of Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood live at MSG. It's great stuff. They play several of the Blind Faith songs.

  8. #12278
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    I think we need a real music discussion thread. Random song listings seem a little pointless to me.
    We tried those when Emmz would post here. They still wound up in dumb fights.
    Yuck!

  9. #12279
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    20,254
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    We tried those when Emmz would post here. They still wound up in dumb fights.
    I'll try again.

  10. #12280
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    24,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Well, I love Sea of Joy. (No opinion on the other two.)

    I have a DVD of Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood live at MSG. It's great stuff. They play several of the Blind Faith songs.
    I love the violin/guitar rifts in the middle of the song.

  11. #12281
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #12282
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #12283
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #12284
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #12285
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    I think we need a real music discussion thread. Random song listings seem a little pointless to me.
    Sometimes I like to go back a few pages and listen to the songs I posted again.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •