Register now to remove this ad

Page 914 of 919 FirstFirst ... 414814864904912913914915916 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 13777

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #13696
    Admittedly it helped that it was around in a time when American prestige allowed a background of high seriousness, but the Renaissance paean to Alexander Solzhenitsyn Mother Russia was always real good.

  2. #13697
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,076
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #13698
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,076
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #13699
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    14,660
    I am officially in my punk/emo phase. Hit me at the end of college instead of in middle school/high school. New album from Machine Gun Kelly:

    title track

    forget me too

    And perhaps my favorite song right now: bloody valentine

  5. #13700
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,543
    Suicide - Frankie Teardrop

    My kids were being really annoying yesterday on the drive home so I put this song on. The only other time I had played it around them, my son came running from the other room and yelling at me to turn it off around the 6:00 mark (when Frankie is being tortured in Hell) because it was freaking him out.

    Let's just say, my son still isn't a fan. On the other hand, my daughter wanted to listen to the full song this morning on the way to school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

  6. #13701
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,076
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Suicide - Frankie Teardrop

    My kids were being really annoying yesterday on the drive home so I put this song on. The only other time I had played it around them, my son came running from the other room and yelling at me to turn it off around the 6:00 mark (when Frankie is being tortured in Hell) because it was freaking him out.

    Let's just say, my son still isn't a fan. On the other hand, my daughter wanted to listen to the full song this morning on the way to school.
    I haven't heard this song, but it reminded me of the abuse section of Down with the Sickness. Way to totally ruin a pretty good song.
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #13702

  8. #13703
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,543
    I just got a copy of that 2xlp last week. Still plays great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

  9. #13704
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    35,849
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I just got a copy of that 2xlp last week. Still plays great!
    That was the third album I bought.

    #1 was "It Ain't Easy" by Three Dog Night. #2, I think was Chicago and this was 3rd.
    Sox 4 Ever

  10. #13705

  11. #13706
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    14,660
    Y'all don't even wanna know what I've been listening to recently

  12. #13707
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Y'all don't even wanna know what I've been listening to recently
    BTS probably
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

  13. #13708
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    14,660
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    BTS probably
    Going through a punk and latino phase right now. If I found a song that was both, that'd be the dream

  14. #13709
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Going through a punk and latino phase right now. If I found a song that was both, that'd be the dream
    Los Crudos
    Union 13
    Suicidal Tendencies (kinda)

    There are a ton of latino punk bands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

  15. #13710
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •