Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2005 NFL Predictions

Super Moderator

Re: 2005 NFL Predictions

^^^I'm with ya bro I too feel they will make an impact. Maybe not playoff-caliber, but much better for the following season, 2006, to work from. They only added to a team that had some weapons already.

Major Leaguer

yeah exactly, im saying they will be 2nd in their division, brett favre he is a old dirt bag that cant hack it anymore, why dont they use the Kid from Cal. Vikings will be #1 but they will get beat by the Bears like they did, when they had Moss. hutchinson ran all over them i believe, but i might have been mistaken. lets see, The Lions will be crap like they always are.

here's sports illustrated predictions

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo.../scout.report/

Quote Originally Posted by yankeessuck013
    here's sports illustrated predictions

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo.../scout.report/
    Wow 11-5 for the Pats? Peyton finally beats the Pats albeit at Indy. When was the last time someone ever picked the Pats to win, and they have the Bears as the worst team in football.

Fenway Resident

whats up with the new shitty lions' black jerseys? haha it looks like a high school offered their old uniforms, lions played like a high school team and should be in 4th place
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

Major Leaguer

yeah i know, they look like my high school's football teams Jersey's haha, but yeah anyways.

Fenway Resident

Chad Hutchinson of the Bears has been released on "cutdown" day, guess he's not so versatile--In other more surprising news, Peerless Price was cut by the Falcons and Peter Warrick has been cut by the Bengals
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

I like the Steelers. I think i spelt that wrong.
    I love the guy in my avatar! he's the hottest man alive!

Roethlisberger is a hottie
    I love the guy in my avatar! he's the hottest man alive!

Quote Originally Posted by podsednik20
    yeah exactly, im saying they will be 2nd in their division, brett favre he is a old dirt bag that cant hack it anymore, why dont they use the Kid from Cal. Vikings will be #1 but they will get beat by the Bears like they did, when they had Moss. hutchinson ran all over them i believe, but i might have been mistaken. lets see, The Lions will be crap like they always are.
    What has favre done to make you think he's an "old dirt bag that can't hack it"

[CODE]Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yards YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate
    2004 GBP 16 16 540 346 64.1 4088 7.57 79 30 17 12/93 50 12 92.4[/CODE]

Maybe it's the fact that he threw for for 4088 yard. More than he has since 1999. Maybe he had his best YPA last year since 2001. Maybe it's because his completion percentage was the 2nd highest in his career. Or is it because he had his best passer rating since 2001. You tell me.

Stop talking out of your ass.

Major Leaguer

man you probably didnt even know that without looking it up. what im saying is, Farve is going to be crap this year. point blank,. If he isnt then good for him! i could care less.

Right I didn't, so I looked them up instead of talking out of my ass.

Major Leaguer

hmm, could you blame a person for not following a player, as much. I dont think so.

No, but I can blame you for taking out of your ass. I certainly don't follow the Packers very closely and I didn't think he was washed up. Anyway, if you don't follow him then maybe you should have looked up his stats before, like I said, you talked out of your ass. Stop trying to argue about this, because you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MC Hammer

Maybe it's the fact that he threw for for 4088 yard. More than he has since 1999. Maybe he had his best YPA last year since 2001. Maybe it's because his completion percentage was the 2nd highest in his career. Or is it because he had his best passer rating since 2001. You tell me.

Stop talking out of your ass.
    Also dont forget to mention hes started 8497239592347923939 games in a row...