Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2005 NFL Predictions

Re: 2005 NFL Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213
    Also dont forget to mention hes started 8497239592347923939 games in a row...
    Yeah most washed up players, especially football players, are in and out when they're washed up.

Quote Originally Posted by podsednik20
    man you probably didnt even know that without looking it up. what im saying is, Farve is going to be crap this year. point blank,. If he isnt then good for him! i could care less.
    So you are confident that an NFL legend, with few signs of decline will fall apart this year for no reason, and are also confident that a team starting a rookie QB that has been the perennial whipping boy of the league will take a playoff spot.

At least you are going out on a limb.
    9-11-01 FDNYPD We will not forget.
    Just because it's a rivalry doesn't mean you need to make retarded arguments.

Super Moderator

Eh, I say the Packers suck this year, but not because of Favre. Because of their defense. I'm not gunna explain all that again though.

Major Leaguer

no im not, going to stop, because why look up someones stats when you dont like the player? exactly who cares if i was talkign bad about him. i dont care buddy

Major Leaguer

a-rod i never said the bears will be # 1 on their division, but they are likely to get 2nd.Farve will be just like Kurt Warner played last season. kthanks

I say giants sneak into the playoffs with an 8-8 record. Jets go 11-5 and make the playoffs easily. Pats go 14-2 or something ridiculous like that. They have tom brady and quite frankly.... Undecided on SB champs.
    I AIN'T AFRAID NO MORE
    AFTER A WHILE YOUR YOUR CHEAP TALK DON'T EVERN CAUSE ME PAIN
    SO LET YOUR BULLETS FLY LIKE RAIN
    http://www.nbc11.com/entertainment/9811309/detail.html