Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: June 13th Vs. Los Angeles

93 in the first inning! Halelujah!

Rookie
    These 1st inning runs are a complete mystery to me, yet I know exactly why they are happenning. Why does it take them to score a run for Pedro to throw over 90? Just throw it anyway! Dominate!... enough of these 86 mph fastballs getting knocked for hits. AARGH.

I dont know why it is, but Pedro always has early game difficulty. I'm glad he's over the hump, and I'm glad the game is now tied.

Also, why the bold?

Rookie
    Because I was "yelling"... I like using bold rather than caps.

Pedro looks sharp, again. I think we can calm ourselves a little now. Especially sicne he's hitting low-mid 90's with that fastball.

Rookie
    It ain't looking like low 90s... did you see Roberts' swing? It look like he was swinging at a 102 mph fastball, not 92. Sure looked like one to him after being fed about 4 straight curves and change-ups.

I'm getting tired of these 3-2 counts by Pedro. He'll be gone in the 6th at this rate, and we used the pen a bit yesterday.

Rookie
    Pedro is looking about as sharp as a doorknob in this 4th inning... THROW A F***ING STRIKE, PEDRO!

Pedro has 66 pitches through 4. I don't think he'll be gone in the 6th, but he could certainly be a little bit more economical with his pitches. But whatever, so long as we dont lose, it makes no difference to me.

Rookie
    Originally posted by yeszir@Jun 13 2004, 08:19 PM
    Pedro has 66 pitches through 4. I don't think he'll be gone in the 6th, but he could certainly be a little bit more economical with his pitches. But whatever, so long as we dont lose, it makes no difference to me.
    LMFAO@Beltre... that curveball was sick.

Rookie
    Man, I forgot how extremely boring of a pitcher Hideo Nomo is.

way to go gabe. first hit this season with meaning. keep it up

2-1 sox

pokey pokey pokey, another big hit. seems like most of his hits have been big

4-1 sox

All-Star
    What a surprise...Nomo chased before the 4th inning ended. He's just having a terrible season. Pedro's pitching fine, just too many pitches.

Rookie
    Pedro has looked a whole lot sharper than this, and he's gotten some luck on his side tonight. I'll take it anyhow. I hope he comes out for another inning... where is his PC at?

Pedro's at 95 pitches, he could go another inning easily.