Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lakers Lose... Again

Rookie
    The NBA is rather boring these days, but anytime the Lakers get owned by a team they completely overlook because of their ridiculous arrogance, it's a great day. Eat $hit, Phil Jackson. You couldn't shine Red Auerbach's shoes... or Larry Brown's for that matter.

This series is OVER.

I'm just pissed that basketball's still running. The playoffs have been going since 1963, its annoying.

All-Star
    I've always hated the Lakers. It's fantastic to see them lose.

lakers suck... kobes guilty... shaqs fat... malones done

They wont win for sure. They have so many problems, and are so bad, and are so overrated. It'll be good to see them lose, thats for sure.
    Inaugural Talksox contest winner.

Lakers down a shitload with 7 minutes left. 20 points +. Things are looking good for LA haters.

100-87, Lakers got destroyed. Phew, now basketball is over and we can concentrate on baseball.

YES, YES, YES, THANK GOD THOSE FAGS LOST

Major Leaguer
    hahaha east back in the game! Go Pistons!

All-Star
    Ahhh. 90 minute sports center with only baseball and golf. I think I need a new pair of pants.

All-Star
    Basketball is over. The Lakers lost the championship. Trot is back playing tonight. It's a good day in a Boston sports fan's life.

Chauncey Billups, MVP.....why can't Boston get players like that? Oh wait a minute.....Pitino SUCKS!!!!!
    I was at a bar nursing a beer. My nipple was getting quite soggy

HAHA, Jackson is gone and Kobe is going to test free agency. Good 'ole Lakers.

... and shaq wants a trade

Lol, sucks to be a lakers fan right now. They're the yankees of basketball, if they dont win the championship the team gets dimantled!