Register now to remove this ad

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Anything new you want to see?

Re: Anything new you want to see?

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxRooter View Post
    Is there any way to set up the Ignore List so that it filters out quotes (in other people's posts) by the people on your list?
    Since quotes are basically just text within the post interpreted by the software to be a quote, there isn't any way to do that. Sorry.

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar

Ok, second question... Is there any way I can ban TheRivernator? She makes me hate coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxRooter View Post
    Ok, second question... Is there any way I can ban TheRivernator? She makes me hate coming here.
    That clarifies a few things...
    "Right now, somewhere in New York, an eight-year-old kid is wondering if the Yankees will win a championship in his lifetime" - (Updated version of) Bill Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Cityofchampions33 View Post
    That clarifies a few things...
    Such as ?

How about a chat room area, so people can talk back and forth quicker?

I think thats really the only thing this place is missing, better yet...make the chat room with a minimum requirement of 100 posts so those spammers and dickbag yankee fans who come here to bait/insult/piss off Sox fans cant chat. I think it would work.

Dickbag Yankee fan = someone who makes some loser user name, posts something ridiculous, and gets banned. Not one of the loyal posters who post here with baseball knowledge.

My god people, read the last few damn pages.

I said it before....but how about a minimum amount of posts before a user can start up a thread title....say like 100 since many people come here....create a thread of spam or something stupid and leave only to never return?

That would lower discussion, its not like we have a huge problem with it.

For those of us who are a product of the Boston Public School system, could a spell check plugin be added?

I'd ask for grammer check too, but that I'm afraid is beyond the technology of today.

Quote Originally Posted by NoPepper;200662;
    For those of us who are a product of the Boston Public School system, could a spell check plugin be added?

I'd ask for grammer check too, but that I'm afraid is beyond the technology of today.
    Spell check is definitely within the realm of possibilites if it'll be used. Otherwise it would just needlessly add to the server load.

Are you still thinking about changing servers?

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;200702;
    Spell check is definitely within the realm of possibilites if it'll be used. Otherwise it would just needlessly add to the server load.
    Is it possible to have it as a CP enabled option? Those who actually went to real schools don't have to set it. That, or an "editor mode" option when posting so that no extra load is generated unless it is asked for.

I never used (read admin/setup) vBulliten, so I don't know if a it is possible to have something other than "everyone" or no one granularity.

Quote Originally Posted by NoPepper;200710;
    Is it possible to have it as a CP enabled option? Those who actually went to real schools don't have to set it. That, or an "editor mode" option when posting so that no extra load is generated unless it is asked for.

I never used (read admin/setup) vBulliten, so I don't know if a it is possible to have something other than "everyone" or no one granularity.
    I'm sure it is, I'll look into it.

anything i want to see??
    jessica alba's ass 3 inches from my forehead for openers

an x-rated "Saved by The Bell" reunion show where Kelly, Jessie and Lisa have a big three way lezbo scene would be interesting.