Register now to remove this ad

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: Anything new you want to see?

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Right, because what could I know about sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Do I look like I wanna get beaten? I understand that my shit-eating grin looks eminently punchable, but that doesn't mean I find getting it punched erotic.
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Do I look like I wanna get beaten? I understand that my shit-eating grin looks eminently punchable, but that doesn't mean I find getting it punched erotic.
    Odd. Given how many people surely have punched you over the years, I'd think you would have grown to like it.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Odd. Given how many people surely have punched you over the years, I'd think you would have grown to like it.
    I think you're externalizing some personal experiences here buddy. I haven't punched someone or taken a punch outside of boxing class for almost two decades. You, on the other hand, have gotten punched for both sexual and non-sexual purposes a lot over the years and you know it.
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    I think you're externalizing some personal experiences here buddy. I haven't punched someone or taken a punch outside of boxing class for almost two decades. You, on the other hand, have gotten punched for both sexual and non-sexual purposes a lot over the years and you know it.
    I wish I could deny this, but it's true. I hardly ever started fights, but I used to end up in them a lot more than most people. I think it was my propensity for wit and sarcasm. Where most people would just say "fuck you" or ignore some asshole, I would respond with a well-structured and hilarious scathing insult that was guaranteed to get me attacked- either because they got it and it pissed them off, or because they were too stupid to get it and that pissed them off.

I apologize for NOTHING

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I wish I could deny this, but it's true. I hardly ever started fights, but I used to end up in them a lot more than most people. I think it was my propensity for wit and sarcasm. Where most people would just say "fuck you" or ignore some asshole, I would respond with a well-structured and hilarious scathing insult that was guaranteed to get me attacked- either because they got it and it pissed them off, or because they were too stupid to get it and that pissed them off.

I apologize for NOTHING
    I don't blame you. The only reason people haven't punched me for my sarcastic remarks and eminently punchable face over the years is that they know I'm fat, so staying and fighting is my only option. Too fat to run.
    We miss you Mike.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    I know it was taken off when the site changed, but the Ortiz smiley needs to come back. The one where people would bow to Ortiz, like they should.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    A new GM?

Oh wait, you were talking about the site?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    I know it was taken off when the site changed, but the Ortiz smiley needs to come back. The one where people would bow to Ortiz, like they should.
    Any chance of getting this back in memory of Mike?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.