Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: June 16th @ Colorado

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar
    I HATE Bellhorn.

This team is going to fucking kill me at age 13.
    Baseball isn't life and death but the Red Sox are.

Rookie
    No shit, dude. I'm too young to die!

I'm also SICK of Terry Francona and his inane interviews and "Let's go Get 'Em!" attitude. F**k that! This team needs to go back to learning fundamentals and Terry needs to watch a tape of Game 7. How in the world can you let Curt start the 6th with the way he's been struggling all night and NOT already have guys warming. He needs to stop catering to him and worrying about getting him upset... Pull his ass out of the game! Who cares if Curt GOT you the job, Terry. You have it now and can do what you please.... and that scares me, actually.

Originally posted by RedSoxRooter@Jun 16 2004, 10:44 PM
    I HATE Bellhorn.
    And yet, if Ortiz knocks him in after Bellhorn walked to load the bases for him, nobody's whining. Bellhorn continues to get screwed in that the magnitude of his contribution is more dependent on the ability of other people to knock him in than others, and nobody's driving in runs lately.

But yes, that strikeout was painful. Painful.

Of course, so was Ortiz's to lead off the inning against a RHP who can't pitch.

And so was Varitek's on a 88 MPH fastball down the middle of the plate with the bases loaded earlier in the game.

But hey, Pokey fast! Pokey jump! Bellhorn BAAAAAAD!

This team looks like a minor league honestly, I am getting so sick of seeing them play a team that has such a bad record and losing to that team like this. I am sorry guys but this team the red sox needs to make some changes FAST, not a week before the deadline NOW.

This team is an embrassment and i bet you George is laughing at us right now.

Please Theo make a trade for 1 bat and 2 pitchers, the hell with the farm system getting depleteed after a trade GO FOR IT.

Originally posted by tek33rules@Jun 17 2004, 09:37 AM
    This team looks like a minor league honestly, I am getting so sick of seeing them play a team that has such a bad record and losing to that team like this. I am sorry guys but this team the red sox needs to make some changes FAST, not a week before the deadline NOW.

This team is an embrassment and i bet you George is laughing at us right now.

Please Theo make a trade for 1 bat and 2 pitchers, the hell with the farm system getting depleteed after a trade GO FOR IT.
    I'm pissed off to about this and I know there is no excuse why we are losing to the friggin' Rockies, but we've just lost 2 straight games. That's not that big of deal. Granted, we've been playing .500 ball since late May, but let's not go overboard. There is no way wer are getting 2 pitchers and a bat before the deadline, so can forget about that. Don't act like a Yankee fan after getting swept by us and keep thinking that sky falling, cuz it isn't. This team is just going through a little slump right now, so no need to implode the minor league system. And if you think there's a chance Theo would do any of this, then you're high on something.
    Baseball isn't life and death but the Red Sox are.