Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago SUCKS

Thumbs up Chicago SUCKS

According to an Astros spokesperson, Patty Biggio, wife of Astros second baseman Craig Biggio, had her hair pulled by a White Sox fan after the game. She was shaken, but is fine. Chicago police arrested the man.
    Biggio was actually on 790 (sports station in Houston) this afternoon and said she actually chased the guy down and did something to him. Craig said he will "leave it at that" as to what exactly she did.

A Chicagoinian attacking an opposing fan? NO WAY! Probably one of these dumb ****s like this noted Chicago fan:

Typical south siders, reasons like this are why Cubbie fans could care less about those white trash slime balls. Just know Chi-Sox, when you make the trip to Houston you will be treated with class and the way baseball fans are supposed to act.

P.S. 1917.

Re: Chicago SUCKS

That is funny yet very mean.

Major Leaguer

OOO, your tough posting that on a internet forum, please. Why dont you go get a life, better yet go in your garage close the doors and windows and start your car you'll be doing humanity a big favor.

PS what the hell is a Chicagoinian?I think you mean Chicagoan, if your going to try and talk shit atleast get the name right and not look like a dumbass.
    The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are:
    "Why is it doing that?",
    "Where the hell are we?"
    and "Oh Shit!"

OOO, your tough posting that on a internet forum, please. Why dont you go get a life, better yet go in your garage close the doors and windows and start your car you'll be doing humanity a big favor.

PS what the hell is a Chicagoinian?I think you mean Chicagoan, if your going to try and talk shit atleast get the name right and not look like a dumbass.
    ... and yet it still doesn't take away from the fact that south siders are classless dumbasses. The Astros don't have a history of cheating, a crappy ballpark, crappy fans, not even a crappy basketball team if you want to bring other area teams into it. :lol:

Which guy are you in that picture that I posted in my last post, typical Chicago moron #1 or typical Chicago moron #2? How embarrassing it must be to root for anything in that town (Chicago Cubs not included; Chicago Cubs fans rooting for Bears or Bulls also not included).

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar

So there's the hair pulling incident

The fans attacking the umps incident

Wasn't there another incident a couple of years ago by white sox fans? I can't recall, but I think it involved throwing things on the field (like a bat) or something. I'll look around.

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar

Found it. I knew I forgot one of them.

For years, the South Side struggled with hard times. When the area made the newspapers, the stories often centered on gangs, drugs and violence or the bleak lives of those in huge public housing projects.

In 1979, a disco demolition event at the old Comiskey Park turned into a riot. In 2003, a man and his 15-year-old son ran onto the field and beat a Kansas City Royals coach. A year later, another fan ran onto the field and attacked an umpire.

"You tell me that people are afraid to come to the South Side and I'll tell you it's because people are black down there," Pacyga said. "It's not fair. It's safe. We can go drinking if you want and you won't get beat up."
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051013/...hite_sox_image

Major Leaguer

yep Bostonians never have anything like that, wait, there was the incident in Sox fan in Tex avatar, the bullpen incident in 2003, the fighting after the ALCS and orld series win. God knows you if you live in Boston your gods gift to mankind, no wonder so many people hate Boston fans their starting to act like New Yorkers.

The display reminded fans of a violent time outside the ballpark: last year's dramatic comeback against the Yankees, when rioting after Game 7 of the American League Championship Series left Emerson College student Victoria Snelgrove dead
    http://www.boston.com/sports/basebal...layoff_clinch/
    "Why is it doing that?",
    "Where the hell are we?"
    and "Oh Shit!"

Super Moderator

...You don't even live up here. That was a police bean bag gun that wasn't supposed to kill anyone, she wasn't killed by any drunken/stupid people. That incident in his avatar was a guy not doing anything wrong, and BARELY TOUCHED Sheff. Sheff overreacted, of course, no one can touch Sheff by accident. He's THEE Gary Sheffield.

As for 2003, that bullpen incident was completely Jeff Nelson and Karim Garcia. The guy who got jumped was trying to get the crowd pumped up into the game, and the Yankee players didn't like it because he was in their bullpen. So they beat him up. It wasn't any stupid fans, again. Get your facts straight.

Major Leaguer

You don't even live up here
    Didnt know you and Sox fan in tex live in Chicago.

I guess those other people in the street were just cheering peacefully

Early Thursday, several small fires were set and numerous fights broke out
    According to USA today

As for the Sheff incident, a espn poll says alot

1) Who was more at fault for the incident?

80.7% The Boston fan

19.3% Gary Sheffield
    http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sports...tion8998=35409

Look im a Red Sox fan but you guys are acting as if no one in your city does any wrong, and you being hypocritcal by saying South Siders attack people and people in Boston are Saints.
    "Why is it doing that?",
    "Where the hell are we?"
    and "Oh Shit!"

I must admit, I do respect Cubbies fans a lot more then ChiSox fans. Wasn't their attendance last year VERY low? Maybe say umm, 21st in the league? Now they act as if they have the greatest team in the world. Most of them are fair weather fans and probably don't know shit about baseball (this does not regard Talksox Chisox posters)
    "Right now, somewhere in New York, an eight-year-old kid is wondering if the Yankees will win a championship in his lifetime" - (Updated version of) Bill Simmons

Super Moderator

Alright, point taken. But honestly, how many places DON'T have idiots who DON'T break out fires and start fights? Nowhere basically.

Idk, StL is pretty contained, but then again, I dont live up there.
    "Right now, somewhere in New York, an eight-year-old kid is wondering if the Yankees will win a championship in his lifetime" - (Updated version of) Bill Simmons

Major Leaguer

wow, you people act like Whitesox have the worst fans? Looks at Padre fans and dodger fans. When dodger fans go there Padre fans start shit, your acting like whitesox fans are the only ones who do that, that is jacked up.
    "Frustration" " when you suck at baseball, just punch people in the face"

Super Moderator

No, we don't act like that. We are rivals with the Yankees. (Not aimed at anyone on this board, just the unfortunately large number of frontrunners that we as Sox fans deal with on a daily basis.)

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox84 View Post
    yep Bostonians never have anything like that, wait, there was the incident in Sox fan in Tex avatar, the bullpen incident in 2003, the fighting after the ALCS and orld series win. God knows you if you live in Boston your gods gift to mankind, no wonder so many people hate Boston fans their starting to act like New Yorkers.

http://www.boston.com/sports/basebal...layoff_clinch/
    while im pretty insulted by "no wonder so many people hate Boston fans their starting to act like New Yorkers" ...the rest of your post was right on.

Quote Originally Posted by schillinggouttheks
    ...You don't even live up here. That was a police bean bag gun that wasn't supposed to kill anyone, she wasn't killed by any drunken/stupid people. That incident in his avatar was a guy not doing anything wrong, and BARELY TOUCHED Sheff. Sheff overreacted, of course, no one can touch Sheff by accident. He's THEE Gary Sheffield.

As for 2003, that bullpen incident was completely Jeff Nelson and Karim Garcia. The guy who got jumped was trying to get the crowd pumped up into the game, and the Yankee players didn't like it because he was in their bullpen. So they beat him up. It wasn't any stupid fans, again. Get your facts straight.
    hmm....well lets see.

..If I was sitting along the right field line at Yankee Stadium and did to Trot Nixon what this guy did to Sheffield, I would be public enemy # 1 in Red Sox Nation. MAYBE sheff overreacted, but I dont blame him, the fan pretty much reached in and hooked Sheffield's arm.

And as for the bullpen, this guy is a bullpen security guard, he was not being paid to motivate the crowd. If a Yankee Stadium employee was standing in the Boston ullpen at the Stadium yelling things like "26 to 6", "Boston Sucks", "Lets go Yankees" and things of that nature you would be all over him for his unprofessionalism, disrespect, and how he is a typical New Yorker. Fact of the matter, this guy was wrong, and im sure Nelson didnt just go up and punch him, im pretty sure that somebody in the bullpen askled him to knock it off. And as for Karim Garcia, he was wrong, but im not going to go crazy on him, hes see's a teammate fighting with what he thought was a regular fan (he didnt know it was the bullpen guy at first) so he ran in there and defended his teammate. Thats the kind of guy I want, somebody who is going to take his teammate's back all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by schillinggouttheks
    Alright, point taken. But honestly, how many places DON'T have idiots who DON'T break out fires and start fights? Nowhere basically.
    Obviosly, New York City has plenty of these kind of people, as does anyplace. BUt I guarantee you that we're not acting like fuckin Bronx Zoo escapees while celebrating a pennant. We're not climbing on street lights, we're not starting fires in the street, we're not acting like fucking idiots. Had the fans up there acted reasonably that night, there would have been no need to shoot the beanbag gun for crowd control, and this girl would still be alive.

...They said it for years, "Boston wont be able to handle success"...and they were right on that particular night.

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Sox fan in Tex
    P.S. 1917.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sox fan in Tex
    ... and yet it still doesn't take away from the fact that south siders are classless dumbasses
    what a fucking hypocrite. You guys used to tell us how classless we were back when we said "1918", and here you are pulling the same shit you guys cried about prior to last year (when we would say 1918) by saying "P.S. 1917", and then in your NEXT POST you go and call the Chicago fans "classless dumbasses"

What a fuckin jerkoff