Register now to remove this ad

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Chicago SUCKS

Re: Chicago SUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by eZ_d0eS_iT? View Post
    dude its C O M E D Y...not to mention its an old sig. that i've had from a previous avatar I used to have, which combined makes alot more sense and I'm just too lazy to edit it. And yes, Ty Cobb was a great player, but he was a piece of shit person, agree or not, I don't care since seemingly everyone else does.

Second of all, his mom accidentally shot his father thinking he was a prowler and was cleared of all wrong doing, just because he couldn't accept that doesnt justify how small minded he was as it relates to people. Just because you have a problem with someone, you don't just go up to them and beat them up. That's chickenshit and there's no defending his actions is a civilized society.
    Actually it was because she accused him of infidelity, you are wrong sir.

And about everything else, I'm still sittin here thinkin you're a jackass. You can't understand that he was a hardass? You just can't, can you? He had that attitude, and I'm defending him because he's a kickass player, with a kickass attitude and has a kickass HOF trophy, something you'll never have in anything.
    Marcus Camby 4 Defensive POTY!!!

Major Leaguer

actually buddy it was the other way around. he thought she was cheating on him (look it up...hell i did) which is why he got a ladder and and leaned it up against the bedroom window to sneak a peak, which is when he scared her and she shot him. nevertheless, she was accused of voluntary manslaughter, sucessfully argued that she thought he was a burglar and shot him in self defense and was later aquitted. but that wasn't good enough for cobb and he refused to have anything to do with her. in the end he even refused to go to her funeral. this hardass of yours was such a tough sonofabitch that even his own kids hated him and he died alone.

gee thats something to really aspire to eh? being such a badass and all-around asshole to everyone that you end up all alone. just because i refuse to acknowledge the few good qualities this sad sack of shit had doesnt mean i'm blind to his stats and worth as a baseball player, but honestly i don't give a fuck because i can find better examples of perserverance and intestinal fortitude in players like...oh i don't know, jackie robinson and hank aaron. fucking cobb is fortunate he was white and played in the era he did, otherwise there might be a serious debate as to whether he truly was one of the best baseball players of all time.

what else you got?
    "Think for yourself.
    Question authority."
    -Timothy Leary

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by JimBrown32
    is begging for an ass whopping.
    what exactly is an ass whopping and how do you intend to give it to me? Email?

you can't take the heat, put your dick in the freezer and stfu about it.
    hmm...what an interesting idea, only you could have came up with that one.

My hero is Ty Cobb because we're basically the same type of person
    hmm...so you are a disrespectful prick because Ty Cobb was a disrespectful prick? You hate handicapped people because Ty Cobb hates handicapped people? What would you do if your mother gave birth to a mentally disabled child, like mine did? Would you beat it up? would you disown it? please...enlighten me as to what you would do.

Also, you are not alone, as a baseball player I happen to be a big fan of Ty Cobb, but as a person there is absolutely no denying that he was an asshole.

and has a kickass HOF trophy
    ...umm, not that it matters, but they dont give out Hall of Fame trophies, they give out Hall of Fame rings. lol :lol:

(yes, that was me being an asshole, nitpicking at a little thing...couldnt resist)

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6 View Post
    what exactly is an ass whopping and how do you intend to give it to me? Email?

hmm...what an interesting idea, only you could have came up with that one.

hmm...so you are a disrespectful prick because Ty Cobb was a disrespectful prick? You hate handicapped people because Ty Cobb hates handicapped people? What would you do if your mother gave birth to a mentally disabled child, like mine did? Would you beat it up? would you disown it? please...enlighten me as to what you would do.

Also, you are not alone, as a baseball player I happen to be a big fan of Ty Cobb, but as a person there is absolutely no denying that he was an asshole.

...umm, not that it matters, but they dont give out Hall of Fame trophies, they give out Hall of Fame rings. lol :lol:

(yes, that was me being an asshole, nitpicking at a little thing...couldnt resist)
    No, actually they give out HOF Trophies, Plaques? Jeez, I want to call a truce to this, but I don't like it when people try to make a fool of me, and nitpick, but are wrong, you want a picture of it? I'll go get you Ty Cobb's HOF Plaque, or Trophy.
    Marcus Camby 4 Defensive POTY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimBrown32 View Post
    My hero is Ty Cobb because we're basically the same type of person, I'm like this in real life too. He was smart, you could ask anyone who has known him, he was smart, he had good quotes and he invested in Coca Cola, a wise thing to do. .

Wait a second..... Your hero is ty cobb? A racist asshole? Didn't you say that you are black over at RSN? YOu must be fucking kidding me. You are an idiot. How fucking stupid could you be? Man, thats like a jewish person idolizing Hitler. If your own hero ever met you in real life, he'd fucking lynch you. DO YOU REALIZE THAT? I can't stress enough how much of a fucking moron you are. And using the fact that his father was killed, or that he grew up along time ago is pointless. Melvin Mora's own father was shot infront of him as they walked down the street, yet melvin isin't a total douchebag, and other players lived long ago and were not racist pricks. You know, people like Ted Williams, or Pee Wee Reese, or others. People who are actually WORTHY of being a hero.

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by JimBrown32 View Post
    No, actually they give out HOF Trophies, Plaques? Jeez, I want to call a truce to this, but I don't like it when people try to make a fool of me, and nitpick, but are wrong, you want a picture of it? I'll go get you Ty Cobb's HOF Plaque, or Trophy.
    DICK...

They dont give the player the plaque, they hang it up in the Hall of Fame. What they give the player to symbolize his induction into the Hall of Fame is a ring.

I live in New York, Ive taken that 4 hour ride up to Cooperstown many times, I think I know what Im talking about.

You need to get your facts straight.