Register now to remove this ad

Page 13 of 471 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NBA thread

Re: Official NBA thread

na..lol

I wanted the in like 7th grade becuase everyone loved Kobe Bryant..and I thought he was really cool..

Now I realize there not the nicest eye catcher out ther:dunno: lol

Quote Originally Posted by RedRuffing15 View Post
    na..lol

I wanted the in like 7th grade becuase everyone loved Kobe Bryant..and I thought he was really cool..

Now I realize there not the nicest eye catcher out ther:dunno: lol
    OH, LOL. I thought I would help. Yeah I don't like them either.
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Goes Boom View Post
    Nice avy See Red, that commercial is tight. I'm kinda skeptical about the shoe though...I saw a pic that made it look kinda ugly. I will have to see them in person.
    Thanks. One of my favorite commercials -- it's just very nicely done. That whole 'B More' slogan is kind of clever when you think about it, being that he came from a bad neighborhood in Baltimore. I'm not crazy about the shoe either... his last ones were some of my favorite shoes ever. I do, however, want that hoodie he's wearing in the commercial with the Melo logo on the hood of it.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Whats with all the gigantic pictures of Nate on the last page. You didnt see me do that when Ricky hit his game winning J against the Grizzlies, or when Pierce hit that layup the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213 View Post
    Whats with all the gigantic pictures of Nate on the last page. You didnt see me do that when Ricky hit his game winning J against the Grizzlies, or when Pierce hit that layup the other night.
    That's because you weren't here, if you were I am sure we would see them.

Well, my background is Ricky Davis hanging in the air as he put the shot up. Yeah, its sweet. But I wouldnt post pictures, I dont know why.

Quote Originally Posted by See Red View Post
    Thanks. One of my favorite commercials -- it's just very nicely done. That whole 'B More' slogan is kind of clever when you think about it, being that he came from a bad neighborhood in Baltimore. I'm not crazy about the shoe either... his last ones were some of my favorite shoes ever. I do, however, want that hoodie he's wearing in the commercial with the Melo logo on the hood of it.
    Yeah the B More is good. I might eventually get the new ones anyway...I saw some new pics last night that make them look decent, but they are probably SO comfortable. And, I LOVED his last kicks too, got 3 pairs of em (Orange/White, Red/White, Baby Blue/White). :thumbsup:

I thought Camby should've won it last year. I agree about Vo, and the SG position in general, but I think Dermarr Johnson and Greg Buckner are a little underrated. Buckner's a very good defensive player, and Dermarr shot well above 40% for 3-pointers post all-star break of last year. I want a new GM, actually. Kiki gets way too much credit for the turn around. He wanted to draft Darco over Melo. And we could've had Michael Redd last year had Kiki been willing to give up Nene, which he seemed willing to do to get Paul Pierce.
    Yeah, that's pretty fucked up that they couldn't give up Nene, who is not really playing all that well, for a deadly as hell three point shooter. Redd is someone who can just shoot the lights out, i don't see why in the hell they couldn't give up some second string PF for an All Star SG. Also, I'd even be willing to give up Lenard and Boykins aswell, that'd benefit the team more than anything, get rid of those two. The SG position completely fucks things up, what if they had a good SG, you know, I just think we need to give up that dick head Lenard, he's given way to much credit for his three point shooting, winning that contest was nothing more than a fluke over Peja.
    Marcus Camby 4 Defensive POTY!!!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JimBrown32 View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty fucked up that they couldn't give up Nene, who is not really playing all that well, for a deadly as hell three point shooter. Redd is someone who can just shoot the lights out, i don't see why in the hell they couldn't give up some second string PF for an All Star SG. Also, I'd even be willing to give up Lenard and Boykins aswell, that'd benefit the team more than anything, get rid of those two. The SG position completely fucks things up, what if they had a good SG, you know, I just think we need to give up that dick head Lenard, he's given way to much credit for his three point shooting, winning that contest was nothing more than a fluke over Peja.
    You have no idea how much I hate Earl Boykins -- he hurts the team with his dribbling for 20 seconds. I'd much rather see Earl Watson get playing time. I'm telling you, I hate Kiki for not having traded Nene. I want Kiki gone because he's as overrated as Voshon Lenard is. Let's not forget, Kiki picked Skita that year... is he still in the league, even?
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

You have no idea how much I hate Earl Boykins -- he hurts the team with his dribbling for 20 seconds. I'd much rather see Earl Watson get playing time. I'm telling you, I hate Kiki for not having traded Nene. I want Kiki gone because he's as overrated as Voshon Lenard is. Let's not forget, Kiki picked Skita that year... is he still in the league, even?
    You mean... http://aol.nba.com/playerfile/nikolo...ili/index.html

HIM??? LOL :lol: Amare Stoudemire went 9th that year as well, 4 picks after Skita...I bet you LOVE Kiki for that as well. :lol:

You mean... http://aol.nba.com/playerfile/nikolo...ili/index.html

HIM??? LOL :lol: Amare Stoudemire went 9th that year as well, 4 picks after Skita...I bet you LOVE Kiki for that as well. :lol:
    Well that's not really the weak spot since we have Camby and K-Mart, if he was a SG that would be different.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by stocker323 View Post
    Well that's not really the weak spot since we have Camby and K-Mart, if he was a SG that would be different.
    True -- but that was before we traded for K-Mart.

We would've had Camby and Amare downlow, and, I think, 3 or 4 first round draft picks, last year to trade for a SG.

And yes, I very much hate Kiki for that. Everytime his name comes up for a different job... I pray he takes it.

True -- but that was before we traded for K-Mart.

We would've had Camby and Amare downlow, and, I think, 3 or 4 first round draft picks, last year to trade for a SG.

And yes, I very much hate Kiki for that. Everytime his name comes up for a different job... I pray he takes it.
    LOL. I can definately see you dislike him tremendously. So let me get this straight in my mind...Kiki could have traded Nene for Michael Redd??? STRAIGHT UP??? 1-for-1 :blink:

And now Nene is hurt, which is such a bummer because Nene is not that BAD a player. Does Kiki get ripped on the talk radio shows because of that LACK of a trade?

Legend

Not really sure if it would've been straight up. But the bulk of the trade would've been Nene for Redd. I remember reading about it last year. Kiki refused to give up Nene, which makes sense -- but for Redd? I'd do it in a second. I'm pretty sure Redd wanted to play here, too. I remember hearing how he loved playing under Karl in Milwaukee.

Nene's a very good player when he's healthy. And he's young -- he's something of a hot commodity, actually.

Kiki doesn't get ripped too often. I think most people don't understand that he would've drafted Darco if he had the chance over 'Melo and that the trade talks with Milwaukee ever took place. But occassionally, you'll get the fan who blasts Kiki. Though, to be honest, I listen more to National Radio... and Denver usually isn't talked about much in the National Radio landscape. Besides, in Denver, in terms of sports talk radio, the Broncos are always in season.

All-Star

Kobe nailed Yao a few years back and Vince gets up higher than Kobe. And I think he woulda tried Shaq if Shaq was in the same spot as Alonzo. It was okay...? :blink: Name 10 dunks IN GAME that were better.
    This is one of Vince's other nasty dunks. The one in the 2000 Olympics against Frederic Weis.

He also dunked on Tim Duncan. Can't find a pic, though.