Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 471 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NBA thread

Re: Official NBA thread

Quote Originally Posted by podsednik20 View Post
    ehh i twas okay, but i dont think he could have done that too Shaw, or Yao.
    Kobe nailed Yao a few years back and Vince gets up higher than Kobe. And I think he woulda tried Shaq if Shaq was in the same spot as Alonzo. It was okay...? :blink: Name 10 dunks IN GAME that were better.
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Goes Boom View Post
    Kobe nailed Yao a few years back and Vince gets up higher than Kobe. And I think he woulda tried Shaq if Shaq was in the same spot as Alonzo. It was okay...? :blink: Name 10 dunks IN GAME that were better.
    You don't just "Try" Shaq without getting swated. Shaq is better than Yao in every way, he's WAY more powerful too. I think Wallace would have had Vince in check too. not Yao though, you're right on that one.
    Marcus Camby 4 Defensive POTY!!!

All-Star

gah i cant friggen spell Shaq*
    You can edit your post.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Goes Boom View Post
    calm down, in my Opinion it was okay. I didnt even watch the game, i just saw the dunk on ESPN, than i came on here, sorry for exspressing my opinion.
    "Frustration" " when you suck at baseball, just punch people in the face"

All-Star

Here's the clip:

Quote Originally Posted by JimBrown32 View Post
    You don't just "Try" Shaq without getting swated. Shaq is better than Yao in every way, he's WAY more powerful too. I think Wallace would have had Vince in check too. not Yao though, you're right on that one.
    Well I didn't put Shaq's power into my thought, but I still think Vince woulda at least tried sometihng but not necessarily made anything. Vince is a highflyer, he tries that kinda shit. But Yao is kinda like Shawn Bradley; long, tall, and a poster waiting to happen. Kobes dunk on him in Yao's rookie year (I THINK) was absolutely nasty and I DEFINATELY think Vince could get Yao.

Well if your talking game, yeah Shaq OWNS Yao in every aspect no doubt about that. I totally agree with you there.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Here's the clip:
    no, you obviously didnt read what I said. I said i saw the dunk on ESPN, but i did not watch the game. just like im not going to watch the Lakers game, but i have faith they will beat the hawks.

calm down, in my Opinion it was okay. I didnt even watch the game, i just saw the dunk on ESPN, than i came on here, sorry for exspressing my opinion.
    No thats fine, I was just saying I had a hard time believing that anyone could think that it was "Just okay." I didn't see the game either, I saw it on Sportscenter also, and I was in awe. :thumbsup:

All-Star

no, you obviously didnt read what I said. I said i saw the dunk on ESPN, but i did not watch the game. just like im not going to watch the Lakers game, but i have faith they will beat the hawks.
    I didn't have read what you posted because my previous post was for everyone. Aren't you a Bulls fan?

Major Leaguer

lol, it was a sweet dunk though, but i think it would be better if it was on Shaq or on Wallace. Or atleast a good defender knwo what i mean? im not saying Alonso isnt though, im just saying

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    I didn't have read what you posted because my previous post was for everyone. Aren't you a Bulls fan?
    yessiree, but the Lakers are my favorite in the west coast teams, bro. I thought you knew that

All-Star

yessiree, but the Lakers are my favorite in the west coast teams, bro. I thought you knew that

Bulls vs. Lakers. Who do you root for?

Major Leaguer

Bulls of course. and for that question you aksed me, its the Dodgers. i thought i told you that aswell

All-Star

Bulls of course. and for that question you aksed me, its the Dodgers. i thought i told you that aswell
    My bad, bro. :thumbsup:

All-Star

Underrated players?

Here's my top 5 (not in order though):
    Tayshawn Prince
    Elton Brand
    Andrei Kirlenko
    Shawn Marion
    Gilbert Arenas