Register now to remove this ad

Page 444 of 471 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 7061

Thread: Official NBA thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post

Just avoid getting blown out in Cleveland. Make them play LeBron 36+ minutes.
    They did that atleast. And James had 46 mins plus

Quote Originally Posted by Emp9 View Post
    Agreed. It’s not even close. Kevin Love just happens to be the 2nd best player on the Cavs.
    Which isn't saying much.. I'm literally not even sure who their 3rd best player is.. I guess 37 year old Kyle Korver?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Which isn't saying much.. I'm literally not even sure who their 3rd best player is.. I guess 37 year old Kyle Korver?
    Probably? Lol

It’s their own fault really. They traded away Two better players they got from the C’s because why? They may have wanted the ball more?

Quote Originally Posted by Emp9 View Post
    Probably? Lol

It’s their own fault really. They traded away Two better players they got from the C’s because why? They may have wanted the ball more?
    IT was a locker room cancer who wanted a ridiculous payday that the Cavs weren't going to pay and was awful on the court this season when he did play, and wasn't trying on defense. They've actually been better since they got rid of him.

The refs claim another one! The Rockets could not attack the basket in the second because the Warriors kept beating the shit out of them when they went to the hoop and not getting called. The officiating crew literally took that option away from them in a calculated move. Houston has to settle for outside shots, they don't go, the refs apply the reverse treatment on the other end, and before you know it the Warriors are up 25.

This is the dream scenario for the NBA. When their refs' actions are the first push down the hill toward the game becoming a blowout. Then it can't be traced back to them at all!

Klay Thompson is the Warriors MVP the last 2 games.

Let's go people. Game 7. No Love. Finish the deal. But, Celtics are going to have to win at least 1 road game to win the championship.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

IT was a locker room cancer who wanted a ridiculous payday that the Cavs weren't going to pay and was awful on the court this season when he did play, and wasn't trying on defense. They've actually been better since they got rid of him.
    Well, I was just speaking talent wise. I’d personally rather have IT, Crowder, Rose than what they have now. I mean, I’d definitely have more faith in them. By track record alone. Whether IT was a cancer or not, I’d just point out that he wasn’t a cancer in Boston. He wasn’t a cancer in LA either. A typically outspoken Crowder voiced his opinion that James was just trying to pad his stats, he must be a cancer too? Meh... not sure I buy the whole everyone is at fault but James theory.

What do you think about tonights’s game 7? Any predictions? Home court seems to be the most important factor in this series. I hope that remains true for tonight.

I'm not overly optimistic about tonight. Love has been empty numbers for much of this series and him being out means Nance will get more playing time, and Nance is a much better defender than Love and does not need the ball to have an impact. Cleveland's due for one of their role players to have one of those random 20-25 point games on the road. Probably going to be J.R. Smith or George Hill. An outing like that from one of them plus Nance's defensive intensity would cover Love's production and then some.

The Celtics players are all talking about the TD Garden atmosphere in a game seven, I'm worried about them coming out flat because they think home court will do all the work for them. Anyone else remember 2009? They entered game seven against Orlando thinking the Garden itself would win the game for them and that Orlando's young team had no chance in that kind of atmosphere. What happened? They got their shit handed to them. I'm worried about Brad pulling a Grady Little and not making adjustments to flaws in our game plan. He sat on his hands in game six and did nothing to address the Cavs constantly pulling Rozier onto LeBron and other bigger men and then feasting. If Morris comes out firing 0-5 from the field, sit his ass down. I'd say the same for Rozier if we weren't so thin at guard. This is not the time for faith or loyalty, Morris can and will shoot the other team right back into a ball game if you give him a sliver of a chance, then he'll shoot them into a healthy lead while crying to the refs to make it seem like it's not his fault. He did it in game six, he's done it in previous playoff games, he did it plenty of times in the regular season. He can't help himself. Play Ojeleye.
    Last edited by Jacoby_Ellsbury; 05-27-2018 at 02:41 PM.

This has been an absurdly ugly game, with a lot of people struggling, but man are Lebron and Tatum putting on a show.

And Lebron just decided to take over and end this game.. The legend of his greatness continues.

I'm not a Celtics fan at all, but they played their hearts out.

Come back healthy next year and the east is yours.

And Lebron just decided to take over and end this game.. The legend of his greatness continues.
    He's setting himself up for one more finals loss.

Too many missed shots. C’s look great for next season though with Kyrie, Hayward and Theis coming back. Very productive season.

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    He's setting himself up for one more finals loss.
    Not a knock on him. The Warriors are an historically good team, and Lebron's team is horrible. He won tonight with his 2nd best player being JEFF GREEN...