Register now to remove this ad

Page 454 of 471 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456464 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 7061

Thread: Official NBA thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post
    Golden State with Durant is one of the most intimidating units in NBA history. They can light you up and run you off the floor at the drop of a hat. This isn't over until Toronto wins 4, and if they don't do it tonight the Warriors are right back in this thing.
    Agreed. Toronto needs to take care of business tonight in my opinion. This going back to Golden State I doubt Toronto will win 3 straight there, and then game 7.... Ugh I don't want to think about that. Let's just hope Toronto finishes it tonight.

I've been rooting for Golden State this entire time, for the sake of my best friend. Haven't been this excited for an NBA game in a long time. If the Warriors win tonight, I think they win in 7. All about momentum. And KD
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Well KDs return was short lived. He’s injured again

ProFootballDoc on twitter is speculating Durant tore his achilies. Awful.

Toronto's in deep shit after that.

I let myself be fooled the Warriors were going to lose.

Cousins did his best to hand it away, and the refs actually called a clean game, but it is what it is.
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

The game's never over when you have the two 3-point assassins, Curry and Thompson.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    The game's never over when you have the two 3-point assassins, Curry and Thompson.
    Yup and now the Raptors are in deep trouble...... I can't see them winning in Golden State for a 3rd straight time I Just can't..... and game 7 is a TON of pressure for the Raptors who have never been here before.... Golden State has been in this situation numerous times.

Not as a Warriors fan but as a sports fan, I hope that Durant and Thompson can come back strong from their injuries.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Not as a Warriors fan but as a sports fan, I hope that Durant and Thompson can come back strong from their injuries.
    Agree with this. I never want to see injuries, especially to superstar players like those two. Also wishing Kevon Looney well, it cannot be easy playing on a broken collarbone. Dude was in serious pain the whole series.

My faith in the NBA is somewhat restored.

Nice to see a new face as champs.

Congrats to the Rapts.

Maybe next year, my Bucks can win it all, but they have budget issues, too.

Anthony Davis is headed to Lakers for Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, Lonzo Ball, 4th overall pick in 2019 and 3 additional 1st round picks. Pelicans will reportedly control Lakers first round pick for next 7 years and have the ability to swap picks any year they want during those 7 years. Seems like a solid haul for New Orleans who will now be able to build around Zion, Ingram, whoever they take 4th and more. And Also makes the Lakers very dangerous with Lebron, AD and enough cap to sign a max free agent such as Kawhi Leonard, Kyrie Irving, Kemba Walker, or someone else. NBA stays interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Anthony Davis is headed to Lakers for Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, Lonzo Ball, 4th overall pick in 2019 and 3 additional 1st round picks. Pelicans will reportedly control Lakers first round pick for next 7 years and have the ability to swap picks any year they want during those 7 years. Seems like a solid haul for New Orleans who will now be able to build around Zion, Ingram, whoever they take 4th and more. And Also makes the Lakers very dangerous with Lebron, AD and enough cap to sign a max free agent such as Kawhi Leonard, Kyrie Irving, Kemba Walker, or someone else. NBA stays interesting.
    WOW!

No surprise L Ball was booted out of LA, butb those first round picks should all be low ones.

That 4th pick could be a doozie, and coupled with Zion & Ingram, could give the Pelicans a very nice young core.

Good deal for both sides.

If the Warriors lose KD, the west is wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    WOW!

No surprise L Ball was booted out of LA, butb those first round picks should all be low ones.

That 4th pick could be a doozie, and coupled with Zion & Ingram, could give the Pelicans a very nice young core.

Good deal for both sides.

If the Warriors lose KD, the west is wide open.
    West probably is wide open regardless. Durant is out entire 2019 season with torn Achilles and Klay Thompson is out 10-12 months with a torn ACL. It will depend what else happens in free agency obviously, but knowing Lebrons connections, id assume another big name free agent is coming, and Lakers will be early favorites for championship

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    West probably is wide open regardless. Durant is out entire 2019 season with torn Achilles and Klay Thompson is out 10-12 months with a torn ACL. It will depend what else happens in free agency obviously, but knowing Lebrons connections, id assume another big name free agent is coming, and Lakers will be early favorites for championship
    Living here in Houston, I'm wondering if they might have a big deal in mind to make one final push while GS is down.

Word is, they may trade Capella.