Register now to remove this ad

Page 453 of 453 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453
Results 6,781 to 6,785 of 6785

Thread: Official NBA thread

Rozier is nothing special, just another shoot-first combo guard prone to heroballing. Most replaceable type of player in the league. He never should have been on the team this year in the first place, since putting up numbers in the playoffs and then bumped back down to Kyrie's backup pissed him off and stunted his development.

Smart can start and the Celtics can sign literally anyone capable of staying in front of their man to be the backup.

The Warriors are absolutely ridiculous.

I think I heard this right. The Warriors swept the Blazers in spite of trailing by 17 or 18 points in 3 of the 4 games.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

In
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post
    Rozier is nothing special, just another shoot-first combo guard prone to heroballing. Most replaceable type of player in the league. He never should have been on the team this year in the first place, since putting up numbers in the playoffs and then bumped back down to Kyrie's backup pissed him off and stunted his development.

Smart can start and the Celtics can sign literally anyone capable of staying in front of their man to be the backup.

While you claim Davis is no Kevin Garnett, statistically Davis has been better through age 25 with more PPG, more RPG, more BPG, and a better eFLG%

[B]My Bucks are Shitting the bed after going up 2-0.

[/BIt doesn't matter, since the Warriors have been preordained the 2019 NBA Champs.
    Sox 4 Ever