Register now to remove this ad

Page 451 of 451 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451
Results 6,751 to 6,755 of 6755

Thread: Official NBA thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Looks like the Raptors are being idiots. Not a big surprise though.
    If the Celts can have decent health throughout the season they will romp in the east.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

I don't really get the trade. Raptors trade a guy who was Loyal to Toronto, loved the team and wanted to be there, for a guy who openly said he doesn't want to play in Toronto, and likely won't re-sign. Just stupid.

I'm in Canada now (Montreal). They seem to be going nutty over the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I don't really get the trade. Raptors trade a guy who was Loyal to Toronto, loved the team and wanted to be there, for a guy who openly said he doesn't want to play in Toronto, and likely won't re-sign. Just stupid.
    Yeah, I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I'm in Canada now (Montreal). They seem to be going nutty over the deal.
    The Raptors I think can see what the future is going to bring. One last shot and it wasn't going to happen with DeRozian. They won't be able to resign ding dong Leonard, he will head to LA - glad it isn't Boston. They'll blow that roster up i bet.