Register now to remove this ad

Page 384 of 471 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 7061

Thread: Official NBA thread

These NBA Christmas jerseys are HORRIBLE

Banned
    NBA really needs to start flexing games on Christmas.

How 'bout those Raptors? 95-82 over Indiana and a .500 team. Pretty good for that division.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Cavs trade Bynum for Luol Deng

Celtics make huge splash and acquire two time NBA Champion Joel Anthony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiF_Lup8X_I
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgBBRnm0rls
    Wizards not only beat the shit out of the Heat, but Nene embarrassed Lebron twice, once swatting the shit out of him on a fastbreak, and again in the 4th with the poster dunk on him. All of this after Lebron claimed he was going to have a huge game tonight becaused people accused of him of "coasting" and not trying hard during the regular season.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    I was watching this game with Heat fans, love watching them go ape shit when they lose. Can't believe the Wizards were up 34 at one point.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Haha yeah I was at the game and it was like 50/50 Heat/Wizards fans, shit is ridiculous. Half these morons don't know shit about basketball either and the ones who do were going fucking insane acting like they just got eliminated from NBA playoffs lmao. I was so glad Wizards beat their ass. I also like how the Wizards have a "bandwagon" cam where they show Heat fans on big screen and shit on them.

On another note, it was nice to see Greg Oden back healthy, he played very limited but looked good. Good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Celtics make huge splash and acquire two time NBA Champion Joel Anthony
    More importantly, a lottery protected first round pick from Philly that turns into two second rounders if not forfeited to us by 2016.

So I now have a reason to root for the Sixers for the first time since 2001.

Just when I thought the anti-LeBron train was dying down, these fuckwits start bitching about his performance in January?

And apparently flopping is now being referred to as 'LeBronning' by those same retards. Why not Hardening, or Ginobiliing?

Because Lebron is the most famous player in the world. He's a huge man and his flops are hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post
    Just when I thought the anti-LeBron train was dying down, these fuckwits start bitching about his performance in January?
    Great word.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post

And apparently flopping is now being referred to as 'LeBronning' by those same retards. Why not Hardening, or Ginobiliing?
    Because Lebron haters have no life and never leave him alone. Lebron could win 10 NBA championships in a row, 10 MVPs in a row and cure cancer and Lebron haters would still find something to bitch about. I don't understand the hate for Lebron, I really don't. The only people who I can somewhat understand hating him are people from Cleveland.

However, I can understand why Lebron is getting shit for last night. He said he was gonna put up huge numbers last night and played below his standards in a blowout loss to the Wizards

With two days off this weekend and a refreshing visit to the White House on Tuesday, James promises we’ll see a different James against the 17-19 Washington Wizards. “We’ll see Wednesday how I’m coasting,” James said jokingly as he made his way into the Heat locker room on Monday. “You’ll see the numbers I’ll put up on Wednesday. Just watch.”
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-lebron-james/

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Anyone see the all star game jerseys? Adidas is drunk.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    Anyone see the all star game jerseys? Adidas is drunk.
    Yeah they are ugly as shit... I don't understand this sleeved jersey shit.. The players have complained about it affecting shooting and they are horrible looking.