Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: June 18th @ San Francisco

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar
    ovahhh!

Great game. Most entertaining of the year so far.
    Baseball isn't life and death but the Red Sox are.

Originally posted by RedSoxRooter@Jun 19 2004, 01:24 AM
    Yanks just lost. Bonds just K'd. I'm out till Sunday... Good luck Sox on Sat. Everyone else, have a great weekend! MFGDMLB blackouts. :angry:
    Sorry about the blackout RSR. MLB gamecast?

i watched both games. the sox on tv and the yankees on mlb tv. now were only down 3.5, we are making the comeback. lets get thim while theyre down

Originally posted by YanksHater213@Jun 19 2004, 10:52 AM
    i watched both games. the sox on tv and the yankees on mlb tv. now were only down 3.5, we are making the comeback. lets get thim while theyre down
    Hehe, they'll be down for a while, and we'll be up for a while. Hopefully.

Originally posted by yeszir+Jun 19 2004, 09:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yeszir @ Jun 19 2004, 09:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RedSoxRooter@Jun 19 2004, 01:24 AM
    Yanks just lost. Bonds just K&#39;d. I&#39;m out till Sunday... Good luck Sox on Sat. Everyone else, have a great weekend&#33; MFGDMLB blackouts. :angry:
    Sorry about the blackout RSR. MLB gamecast? [/b][/quote]
    Blackout here and everywhere else besides Boston and Northen California too. Damn that Fox. I&#39;m gonna pick up the WEEI feed from radio broadcasts on MLB.com.
    Baseball isn&#39;t life and death but the Red Sox are.