Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #11 UCLA vs. #1 USC (ABC, 4:30 ET)

Legend

Re: #11 UCLA vs. #1 USC (ABC, 4:30 ET)

24-3... Texas/CU version 2?

This is going to be an absolutely amazing National Championship game.

... and ABC just celebrated an illegal play (the push against Notre Dame) as the best Reggie Bush moment of the year. :huh:

Actually, now that I think of it... you gotta think that the Texas blowout has motivated USC a little bit.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Major Leaguer

Anyone catch Army Navy, personally my favortie college football Rivalry. I dont care about their records, they put it on the line every time they play each other. Good stuff.

Looking like a USC vs UT Champ game. I hope and it has to be better than the last one, I'd put my money on USC.
    The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are:
    "Why is it doing that?",
    "Where the hell are we?"
    and "Oh Shit!"

Legend

I'm hoping Bush does the Heisman pose because he's got that trophy locked up.

And if he doesn't win it, he should run on stage and steal it because, well, who's gonna catch him?
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Actually, now that I think of it... you gotta think that the Texas blowout has motivated USC a little bit.
    Or just seeing the way texas fans taunt USC, must motivate them. If I played on the Trojan football team and I turned on College Gameday in Austin and saw my team getting boo'd everytime mentioned, turned on the Big XII Championship game and see signs that say "USC, who's your daddy?" and all that other crap that's typical of UT, I'd be motivated. texas fans talk so much trash, they just need to be shut up by Reggie Bush and the entire USC team.

What about UGA vs. LSU? Anyone else think this will be the best game of the day?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213 View Post
    What about UGA vs. LSU? Anyone else think this will be the best game of the day?
    It has to be, every other game has been a blowout.

Haha, maybe I spoke too soon. Georgias already up 14-0.

Major Leaguer

Earlier I had written in another local thread Leinart & Bush + UCLA defense = Trojan win

'SC - 47
    UCLA - 28

WOW!
    I obviously gave UCLA too much credit, maybe the rest of the PAC-10 really does suck that bad? But its helluva of alot better than the Little 12 conference. Texas v. Colorado!?!? what a fuckin joke, might as well have had a high school team out there. Shit, maybe UC Davis would have given them a better game! I am really impressed most of all with the defense stepping up and not allowing a TD for 90% of the game, which incidentally didn't happen until most of the USC first stringers were out of the game while UCLA was still playing their first stringers until the very end...
    My prediction for Texas v. USC:
    Texas 28
    USC 35
    "Think for yourself.
    Question authority."
    -Timothy Leary

I was wrong. FSU beat Va Tech despite VT scoring 19 4th quarter points. It was a pretty awesome game. Despite theyre shitty season, FSU gets a BCS berth...

Major Leaguer

Just watched Sportscenter, they talked about the probable BCS games, they seemed like their going to be pretty good:

Georgia vs West Virgina
    FSU vs Penn St
    Notre Dame vs Ohio State
    USC vs Texas
    The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are:
    "Why is it doing that?",
    "Where the hell are we?"
    and "Oh Shit!"

Legend

I was wrong. FSU beat Va Tech despite VT scoring 19 4th quarter points. It was a pretty awesome game. Despite theyre shitty season, FSU gets a BCS berth...
    Yeah, unfortunately I turned it off when it was looking like a blowout. I was able to catch the last drive, though

Major Leaguer

I don't know how I feel about FSU clinching BCS berth. I mean they 'earned' it I guess, but a 4 loss team getting a BCS bowl bid over 1 loss Oregon? I know Oregon isn't as flashy or high profile as other teams, but I'm still not happy with overall BCS system.
    "Think for yourself.
    Question authority."
    -Timothy Leary