Register now to remove this ad

Thread: 67 year old woman stuffs dead husband in suitcase intending to ship him to Arizona

Evil Emperor

Exclamation 67 year old woman stuffs dead husband in suitcase intending to ship him to Arizona

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-321198c.html

Quote Originally Posted by JOTHAM SEDERSTROM and TONY SCLAFANI

BY JOTHAM SEDERSTROM and TONY SCLAFANI
    DAILY NEWS WRITERS

The smell of death led cops yesterday to a ritzy upper East Side building, where a confused 67-year-old woman told them she stuffed her husband's corpse in a suitcase to ship him to Arizona, police sources said.
    "He always wanted to go to Arizona," Carole Fallon told cops who arrived at her cluttered 11th-floor apartment in the Plaza Tower on E. 60th St., where she lives with her 97-year-old mother, the sources said.

When asked about a foul odor, the women pointed to a suitcase packed with the rotting body of 87-year-old James Fallon, who died about two weeks ago, sources said.

Fallon, who suffered from a heart condition and high blood pressure, used a cane to get around and was in ailing health in recent months, neighbors said.

"I think they were confused," said William Fallon of Arizona, whose father married his stepmother 30 years ago. "It's not the way I pictured my father."

Police believe Fallon, a retired Los Angeles land developer, died of natural causes and the women panicked, cops said.

Carole Fallon and her mom, who both suffer from medical conditions, didn't appear to believe they did anything wrong, law enforcement sources said.

"They didn't know what to do. They didn't know who to call," a police source told the Daily News. "They figured they could call the post office and they could come and pick it up."

No foul play is suspected, police said. An autopsy is expected to be conducted by the city medical examiner's office today.

"He was old and he's in bad health and he probably passed away peacefully and for some reason, whatever happened, happened," William Fallon said.

The rancid odor, which seeped throughout the 34-story luxury co-op building between Lexington and Park Aves., forced horrified neighbors to recall another tenant whose body lay undiscovered after the city's 2003 power blackout.

"Well, I had known that smell," said tenant Harvey Riezerman, 73. "It was pretty obvious what it was."

"It smelled like garbage, like weird food," said another tenant, Dr. Eleanor Cole, a psychologist who lives on the 16th floor.

"It's very sad and I hope these people get some bereavement counseling," she said.

Carole Fallon told investigators she intended to send the decomposing package by mail to Arizona, sources said.

Fallon and her mother, who don't have any relatives in the immediate area, were taken to Bellevue Hospital to be looked after, sources said.

Cops hauled two pricey Louis Vuitton bags out of the 34-story building but it was not immediately clear if they had been used in the bizarre body storage.

The Plaza Tower was once home to famed Broadway performer Ethel Merman.

Originally published on December 27, 2005
    ...that is some CRAZYY shit

Super Moderator

Re: 67 year old woman stuffs dead husband in suitcase intending to ship him to Arizona

Yeah I heard about that....psycho bitch.

Re: 67 year old woman stuffs dead husband in suitcase intending to ship him to Arizona

Holy shit. What afucking dumbshit.

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks View Post
    Yeah I heard about that....psycho bitch.
    Zach...it took you an entire ONE second to reply to this after I posted it...what the fuck, are you superman or something???

Re: 67 year old woman stuffs dead husband in suitcase intending to ship him to Arizon

I read that this morning...

If I ever get that senile, I really hope someone would put me in a home or something...
    When we are born, we cry, that we are come
    To this great stage of fools.

Evil Emperor

Re: 67 year old woman stuffs dead husband in suitcase intending to ship him to Arizon

Quote Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
    I read that this morning...

If I ever get that senile, I really hope someone would put me in a home or something...
    yea me too, I had to come on and post it though, too funny.

Well then you must have posted it at 12:59, 59 seconds.

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1 View Post
    Well then you must have posted it at 12:59, 59 seconds.
    All I know is that as soon as I clicked on the Post Thread button then went back to the main page, there was a reply :lol:

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6 View Post
    Zach...it took you an entire ONE second to reply to this after I posted it...what the fuck, are you superman or something???
    I have my ways.

Well she gets a A for effort

But, if he was dead and she shipped him to Arizona, how would anyone tell the difference between him and the other seniors ?

On the bright side, at least Jimmy Fallon is dead.
    9-11-01 FDNYPD We will not forget.
    Just because it's a rivalry doesn't mean you need to make retarded arguments.