Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 01-07-06 Jaguars Vs Patriots

Legend

Re: 01-07-06 Jaguars Vs Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Sox fan in Tex View Post
    No, trust me, I'm not. Just don't want to go up against Indy next week.
    Alright, just making sure, lol. It seems like a lot of people have been sleeping on the Broncos.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Fenway Resident

Indy or Denver in their own homes will be a true test. Fingers crossed for next wknd
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by yankeessuck013 View Post
    I'm sorry, but did the Jaguars show up tonight?
    I think it was more that the Pats showed up tonight. A Tedy Bruschi-less Pats' defense if I may remind everyone.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

I hope this doesnt mirror the upcoming weeks...I dont want all the teams I bet on to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Fenway Resident

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks View Post
    I think it was more that the Pats showed up tonight. A Tedy Bruschi-less Pats' defense if I may remind everyone.
    That makes the front seven all the more enforcing, cant imagine how it wouldve been with a playoff fueled Bruschi.
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

Fenway Resident

It is expected that Faulk will be the starting halfback for the rest of the postseason with Dillon getting what the Boston Globe called, Garbage Duty. Faulk did have a better game to say the least, he was like a cannon through the Jag's strong front 7.

Faulk
    6 rushes for 51 yards
    4 catches for 45 yards

Dillion
    17 rushes for 40 yards
    1 catch for 11 yards

Super Moderator

That means something, but not much. There was a different aspect to the run game. Everytime Dillon was in, they expected the run. Everytime Faulk was in, they expected pass. Also, Faulk went around the outside of their D-Line to the left or right, outside our tackles, nearly everytime. Dillon had to try to get through Stroud (6'6" 312) and Henderson (6'7" 328) which clogged up the area between the 2 guards. You tell me who you expect to get more yards. Dillon trying to go through the middle with Stroud and Henderson, or Faulk along the outside with a lead blockers (pulling guards and a fullback)?

Fenway Resident

Im just going by what the Boston Globe is reporting. Im sure them splitting duties rather than Faulk starting, moreso would give Pats a healtheir running game.