Register now to remove this ad

Thread: white to the NFL

white to the NFL

good to see another colorado kid head to the bigs and make it. he will have a stellar career and will help teams for many teams... just had to throw that out there because us colorado boys dont get to see many homegrown kids make it!

Legend

Re: white to the NFL

Gotta learn to keep them in-state, now. I thought all year that Lendale White was the best RB in the country, so any NFL team will be lucky to have him.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Fenway Resident

His fellow running back, Reggie Bush has just officially declared himself eligible for the 2006 NFL draft.
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

i agree seered maybe if we could keep ANYBODY with ANY talent in state we wouldnt be a laughing stock of college football

Does anyone know where White is projected to go in the draft?
    2007 World Series Champs
    Quote Originally Posted by rician blast;306386;
    Regardless of Ellsbury being, as you put it, the "pride enjoy" and the FO being "prowd" of Buch...

I would think top 20 at least...

I would think he is top-20 worthy, but is he projected to go there...?
    2007 World Series Champs
    Quote Originally Posted by rician blast;306386;
    Regardless of Ellsbury being, as you put it, the "pride enjoy" and the FO being "prowd" of Buch...

Major Leaguer

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/index

Scouts inc ranks him 21 on their list but...

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft...ory?id=2279106 (subscription required)

have him going 28th in their first mock draft. Of course first mock drafts aren't very accurate, but if hes around when the pats are picking i think we could really use a young running back with big potential. Larry Johnson was a late first round pick.

Mel Kipers finally updated his big board for Juniors who have declared and has White ranked 12th, so maybe Scouts Inc is off, but it will be interesting to see.
    "Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. *turns page* Today we were kidnapped by hill folk, never to be seen again. It was the best day ever."
    -the hero of Canton

Hes more of a traditional running back than reggie bush and while I have no doubt that reggie bush will be extremly successfull in the nfl, I think white seems more like the type of player who is going to be consistent over a longer period of time. When you run like reggie bush and your his size, chances of injury are very high

I think that LenDale will be a great NFL player. Power and speed, great combination for any guy to have.

Super Moderator

I think the Pats may have a chance at him now that they don't have final pick in the first round. Trade up a little bit and snag him.

Major Leaguer

i'd sign that memo! especially since it seemed like dillion either woke up an old man this season or is starting to break down now that he's on the wrong side of 30.
    "Think for yourself.
    Question authority."
    -Timothy Leary