Register now to remove this ad

Thread: June 26th Vs. Philadelphia

Stupid Fox won't be broadcasting the game here so I'm stuck with listening to it on MLB.com. Should be a good matchup and I hope to see....errrrr hear that Arroyo will get back on track. Nomar went 6-6 in last year's game vs. Wolf. I'd like to see the same in this one. Hopefully a sleeping giant awoke last night and will stay awake to rattle the Phillies, Yankees, Braves, and A's. I'm looking forward to this game.
    Baseball isn't life and death but the Red Sox are.

All-Star
    Bronson always gets destroyed at Fenway. We either have to win big or lose.

Wolf was putting together a pretty good season before getting hurt, let's hope he can't keep it up. :P

Major Leaguer
    Lets keep on the winning track

this is just pitiful 5 unearned runs

on a better note, mets lead the MFY 8-2

Major Leaguer
    this is pathetic....pathetic....this team is not making the playoffs this year because they suck way to bad :angry:

come on, dont jump off the band wagon after one bad game

Major Leaguer
    Originally posted by YanksHater213@Jun 26 2004, 04:41 PM
    come on, dont jump off the band wagon after one bad game
    one bad game this happens all the time...they win big one game and then suck for 3 games after that...that cant happen all season!

we need some consistent winning

Haha, not many responses in this thread.... Those day games will do it for ya I guess.

Anyway, it was horrible. I was buying something at circuit city, I looked at my cell phone and saw the score was 2-1, then looked at a TV a few minutes later and saw the score at 7-1.