Register now to remove this ad

Thread: contests to come

Look for contests with some cool prizes here in the future.

Just to give you guys an idea on some upcoming contests that we are considering, in addition to the gift certificate one going on now:
    -Some form of contest for the best post in a given time period, judged on humor, time spent, quality, insight, etc.... With possible prizes being Red Sox tickets
    -Maybe a site wide "scavenger hunt" where members must work as a team to follow clues that would lead to a contest being run
    -Baseball related games/predictions
    -More random contests.

I just wanted to update you guys, since I know contests always get positive responses.

i have another idea, we could do something i did last year for football called survivor, where you picked one team each night and if you picked right you went on to the next round, if you guessed wrong, youre done. just a suggestion, this could be a fun type of thing. we could see who knows their matchups the best

that would be fun to do
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

ahah crespo. You said that like a month later. i just thought that was funny. That is a good idea though.
    Why is it so hot at Expos' games?

Because there's not a fan in sight.

Super Moderator
    yeah it would be...wow repetitive posts...but it does sound cool

coool story hansel. Thanks olaf. Wow sorry. i had to bring that in. Haha
    Why is it so hot at Expos' games?

Because there's not a fan in sight.

Yeszir

can we do another referral contes i wasnt here and i think i can win it

nah, i won, im the man!

We'll have some more contests, maybe for some tickets to next season or something. We're working this out, don't worry.

Any news on any other contests or "forum hunts" (I really liked that idea) for the future?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>WHY NOT US?</span></span>

Originally posted by Dent&#045;This@Oct 12 2004, 01:58 PM
    Any news on any other contests or "forum hunts" (I really liked that idea) for the future?
    We&#39;re trying to arrange some ticket giveaways (or prizes) for next season. So to answer your question, yes.

any ideas yet?
    &#092;

by the way wat do we do over the offseason?

Originally posted by Soxfan#1@Oct 13 2004, 06:11 PM
    any ideas yet?
    &#092;

What are you talking about...

Originally posted by yeszir+Oct 13 2004, 05:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yeszir @ Oct 13 2004, 05:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Soxfan#1@Oct 13 2004, 06:11 PM
    any ideas yet?
    &#092;

What are you talking about... [/b][/quote]
    does the site close down over the offseason?

and i mean any ideas for contests?