Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How far do the Bruins go?

Now i think they have a great goalie in Razor but i dont think he'd get the first start in the playoffs cuz of potvin wit the expeirince.... but how far do u guys think they'll go? im hopin the can bring lord stanley home
    BostonSportsTalkForum <- Check it out

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base.&quot;
    -Dave Barry

the definitely have a great team and i&#39;m sure they&#39;ll get out of the first round, unlike the last few years, but going all the way will be very difficult

no one eva said winnin is easy

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base.&quot;
    -Dave Barry

Triple A
    They&#39;ll go far. I went to a game last week (5-4 win over TB, great game) and even down 3-0 they didn&#39;t stop fighting. They have no weaknesses, and play as fierce as any other team.

wat u guys think about the rule changes they r talkin about?

-Dave Barry

Im a Habs fan so I hope the Bruins lose in the first round, but I picked Bruins over Habs in 6 anyways.

Major Leaguer
    Originally posted by Benny9Sox7@Apr 4 2004, 04:01 PM
    Now i think they have a great goalie in Razor but i dont think he&#39;d get the first start in the playoffs cuz of potvin wit the expeirince.... but how far do u guys think they&#39;ll go? im hopin the can bring lord stanley home
    razor will get the start in the first game i believe, why not start your best goaltender?

idk, im jus sayin first game id go wit expirence but acually ur better off going with ur hott goalie

-Dave Barry

Major Leaguer
    i would play potvin in the series, because potvin himself is playing real good...two great goalies to go in the playoffs with...start the rookie who is on fire and is one of the best in the NHL, and backed up by another great goalie that has playoff experience...

hopefully thorton gets healthy

the bruins really have the best 2 goalies going into the playoffs

-Dave Barry

Originally posted by renuszm@Apr 4 2004, 10:00 PM
    Im a Habs fan so I hope the Bruins lose in the first round, but I picked Bruins over Habs in 6 anyways.
    Boo. Canadiens. Boo.
    I have no sig. Sue me.

The B&#39;s won Game 1 3-0. They played a great game overall. Raycroft became the youngest goalie in franchise history since 1929 to record a playoff shutout.

Game 2 -- Friday night. Can&#39;t wait&#33;

Rookie
    That was a good game. Now I&#39;m really thinking the B&#39;s can advance pretty far&#33; Better not get my hopes up too much though, I am, after all, a Red Sox fan. Bad things tend to happen. <_<
    Ortizzle my nizzle

Major Leaguer
    If the bruins played like they did last night they can easily win the whole thing...that was the best hockey ive seen the bruins play all season...VERY good game

indeed it was a great game..... they looked great on the ice the other night, i would think they could go all the way playing like they r playing, the only thing is that the r playin montreal and they have a history wit the bruins and thats wat my only troubles r

-Dave Barry