Register now to remove this ad

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: June 20th vs Washington

Re: June 20th vs Washington

Quote Originally Posted by jsinger121 View Post
    if he is on the base he can't be called out
    Apparently, if he's struck by the ball, he can be. Why that's the rule, I don't know.

fucking Phillies suck. Why the hell didnt they bring in Gordon once it was obvious Rhodes was going to blow it. If they had brought him in the Yankees would have lost..no doubt about it. Torre had the balls to bring in Mo for a 2 inning save... As soon as Rhodes put runners on 1st and 2nd he should have been lifted. Nice gitwrapped win from Phill tonight. Rhodes has always sucked vs. Yankees dating back to his days in Seattle. He is a choker.

That being said..we will win tomorrow and the Phillies will THRASH "Meat" Wright tomorrow..that should be funny.
    "You don't know who I am? You don't know who I am? Ask Jeff fucking Francis who the fuck I am. I'm the guy who hit a bomb and just ended their fucking season."--Dustin Pedroia

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows View Post
    YEAH!!! I KNOW!!! PAPELBON HAS AN ERA OF .25!!!! PAPELBON HAS 39 K's!!!!!!! SORIANO IS FROM THE DR!!!!! <--------- NOTICE HOW I USE AN EXCLAMATION MARK TO MAKE MY POST MORE EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :wtf:
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' --Ronald Reagan

GOOD WIN TONITE GUYS!

Major Leaguer

yeszir i expected more from you. a penis you know that's not appropiate here.:dunno:

Whoops. That wasn't a penis to begin with, I promise. They must have a hotlink protection thing enabled.

edit: Hahaha, that's actually really funny come to think of it. I just essentially posted a picture of a penis.

Major Leaguer

i figured something was odd with you.

Quote Originally Posted by mtbykr View Post
    :wtf:
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wtf: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!