Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Kramer's" Racist Tirade -- Caught on Tape . .

Re: "Kramer's" Racist Tirade -- Caught on Tape . .

my late father in law was a canadien immigrant
    he came here and was immediately drafted into korea where he lost his eye
    his unit at the time was segregated despite truman intergrating the armed forces in 48??
    he then went on to become a prison guard at the house of corrections in billerica

the only blacks he ever saw or knew were convicts
    he was a bigot but more of an ignorant bigot than a racist

so i have this black friend who was a retired marine
    my inlaws are watching my kids this particular weekend and me and vin and my wife are going out to a party
    i pick up vin,we go home to get my wife and i bring vin into my house.

my father in law looks like he saw a ghost and vin realizes this
    dead silence in the house
    ""dad this is vin
    you guys got a lot in common both being marines""

""vin this is my father in law john
    dont mind johnny
    he just dont like niggers"".......

doh

was that extreme??
    ya it was
    but it worked
    by the end of the weekend my father in law and vin were reliving past glory discussing semper fidelis and all that other marine talk and they became good friends over the years

vin was an honory color guard when big johnny met his maker back in 2003 and he still calls my mother in law once a month from his home outside of oakland.

Part of the backlash that came after Michael Richards attacked some black hecklers last week was the revelation that he’d also fired anti-Semitic insults at hecklers earlier this year. His defense for that was that it was okay because he’s Jewish. His PR guy said,

"He's Jewish. He's not anti-Semitic at all. He was role-playing, he was playing the part [of a redneck]. He did use inappropriate language, but he doesn't have any anti-Semitic feelings whatsoever."

Oh but hey guess what. Neither of Richards' parents are Jewish, and he never converted. Now his PR guy says:

"He thinks he's Jewish. There were two mentors in his life who raised him and had a big influence on his life, and they were Jewish. He said, 'I agree with the religious beliefs of Judaism, and I've adopted Judaism as my religion.' "

lmao @ his PR guy . :lol: .

Major Leaguer

big deal, he calls somebody a N****. i really dont see that as too much as a big deal. black comedians use the N word. everyone is so racist to call a white guy rasict but not a black guy for the same reason? i think thats funny. I heard some guy on CNNnews the day after it happened and he said "if it was a black comedian to say those remarks, it would have been different..." Why is that? If one comedian cant say that word, then none should be able to. Black comedian can say N****; white comedian CANNOT say N****. Thats racism against Kramer!!!!

It was an offensive tirade, and he meant to offend the hecklers. It was unprofessional to say the least. Words said in the heat of rage do not make someone a racist. He does seem to have an anger problem. It's an offensive word and it offended not only the hecklers but other members of the audience-- a consequence which I am sure that he didn't intend. He was enraged and wanted to say something hurtful and he did. To bad for him that the heckler wasn't just a fat white guy, because everyone would have been laughing at him ripping the guy as a fat fuck, etc. Too big a deal has been made of this. It's ridiculous that he has to meet with Sharpton and Jackson to clear his name. What election did they win to be the official spokespersons for all African Americans? You know that the two of them will have an angle where they'll place a price on this. Jay Leno had a funny line. He asked: Who do you meet with if you offend white people? Who is the head white guy? I thought that was pretty funny.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

read the book ENOUGH
    (the sell out of black america by its leaders)

its written by a guy named juan williams?? i think

al sharpton??
    jesse jackson??

they have as much to do with preaching the word of God as i do and you'll never hear me calling myself reverand