Register now to remove this ad

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Fantasy League 1

Re: Fantasy League 1

Some game last week. My Monkeys hung on by .001 OPS point and .002 BA point. This despite hitting 17 homeruns in a week. One groundout would have changed the outcome.
    9-11-01 FDNYPD We will not forget.
    Just because it's a rivalry doesn't mean you need to make retarded arguments.

Legend

Just out of curiosity, what was the tie-breaker that won me (the burninators) my game with the Pubes?
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

This is my rifle....

ERA is the 1st tie-breaker. I think it's BA after that. I don't know what the tie-breaker order is after BA.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by One Red Seat;289556;
    ERA is the 1st tie-breaker. I think it's BA after that. I don't know what the tie-breaker order is after BA.
    Oh okay, yeah, I got it on ERA.

Looks like I'm done for this week, though. The better team is certainly winning.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Just a heads up, I believe the match between Stockers VS The Pubes will determine 3rd place cash prize wise. Correct me if I'm wrong

This is my rifle....

Congrats, SFOC.