Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2007 NBA Lottery

Re: 2007 NBA Lottery

the celts are in trouble. The Chinese kid sounds like a tall, long, perimeter player. I think the celts have enough perimeter guys. They need a big man to go along with Jefferson, who is more of a PF than a C.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213;254497;
    I will say that for one, through out the entire season I was rooting for the Celtics to win. I am proud that I stood by my team.
    Definetely. You're among those that I wanted the Celtics to get the number one pick for. You also helped me argue that you shouldn't cheer for your teams to lose. I can't help but find it hilarious that some people, though, wanted the Celtics to continue losing to get the best chance at the #1 pick and it ended up becoming the #5.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

nothing good comes from tanking... people dont see that... losing games and fans for a 38% chance at a player isn't a smart idea...

Banned

Way to go Celtics. You lose out on Oden AND Durant.

Tim Duncan Redux. I think the Celtics sold their soul for Bird. I think someone made a deal with the Devil and the Celtics are forever cursed.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

This is my rifle....

Can you explain the (lack of) logic there? How did drafting Bird a year before he was eligible and taking nothing in the first round for that year result in bad karma? That was a bold and risky move, but Auerbach recognized talent like no other, so it came up aces.

I saw the way it all turned out and was surprised. Ill have to admit im not a huge basketball guy, but I was kinda hoping to see 1 of the 2 in a Celts Uni. They will end up with the Chinese dude or maybe Wright from UNC, Hibbert is going back to school, so he will be available next yr. His games has gotten better by leaps and strides every year so maybe next year the Celts might get him.

Paul Pierce has to be twisting in agony right about now.