Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dice-K

Re: Dice-K

Jayhawk Bill, ya gotta stop seriously responding to this guy. I now definitely agree with Thumper, I'm going with TheKilo here. The posts are pretty funny too.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco's Disciples;323210;
    Jayhawk Bill, ya gotta stop seriously responding to this guy. I now definitely agree with Thumper, I'm going with TheKilo here. The posts are pretty funny too.
    plz wat does thumper no bout anything? he doesnt even no wat his profession iz, let alone others identites. o wait he's a minor league baseball player so he cood be rite B) my bad ask thump bout being clutch, and being a gamer hell tell u. :thumbsup:

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Entire thread moved as more of it is crap than not.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Remember the Titans;323157;
    o ya? well fuk ur stats listen to thiz;
    You better listen to Jayhawk Bill.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Quote Originally Posted by YAZMAN;323304;
    You better listen to Jayhawk Bill.
    o, so ur a sabermite now? watever happen 2 stats not meaning more than being tuff?

Who needs stats? This guy knows everything about life.

http://www.talksox.com/forum/fights-...ecome-mod.html

Quote Originally Posted by Remember the Titans;323313;
    o, so ur a sabermite now? watever happen 2 stats not meaning more than being tuff?
    No, I'm breaking your ass. You quoteded my signature line, and missed the joke.

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Deity

What'd I do now?

Quote Originally Posted by YAZMAN;323346;
    No, I'm breaking your ass. You quoteded my signature line, and missed the joke.

o well teh crucialness is being clutch n u said it urself that arod suked cuz he wasnt clutch tuff n grity so now ur going to backtrack? r u a fan of adam dunn now?

Quote Originally Posted by Remember the Titans;323356;
    o well teh crucialness is being clutch n u said it urself that arod suked cuz he wasnt clutch tuff n grity so now ur going to backtrack? r u a fan of adam dunn now?
    No, now I'm a fan of saying you're a moron. Let me break it down for you:

1) You quoted my signature line responding to JHB.
    2) I made an ironic post about listening to JHB, the stat guy, which included the sig downplaying stats.
    3) Everyone but you, dare I say even Thumper, understood the context of the comment.
    4) You got the "iron e", and still do not get the irony.

Go learn the English language, or at least change your screen name to ID 10 T Error.

Deity

It's so painfully obvious who this guy is. He's playing you all for fools, too.

Obvious who this is? TheKilo, that would suggest that this excerpt from the rules is relevant:

Quote Originally Posted by TalkSox Rules Page
    -Making two accounts is not permitted. If discovered, both accounts will be banned permanently..

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;323369;
    It's so painfully obvious who this guy is. He's playing you all for fools, too.
    Bob Hope?

RtT haz pmd me. I c hiz pts. letz end diz tred

i can haz cheezburger?