Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dice-K

Hybrid View

Dice-K

I noticed Dice-k shaking his arm quite a bit last night , anyone think he may be hurting a bit?

Re: dice-k

ok i guess noone agrees, must be trying to somehow justify this guy

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by dougn;256783;
    LOL you waited an hour and then immediately decided we all disagreed with you. It was 6am here when you posted...wtf you think people are up in this time zone at 6am just waiting to respond to you? :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by kyahbean;256839;
    LOL you waited an hour and then immediately decided we all disagreed with you. It was 6am here when you posted...wtf you think people are up in this time zone at 6am just waiting to respond to you? :lol: :lol:
    I take back what I suggested in a previous post. You ARE one of us. Anyway, welcome on board. I think when tempers cool down you will find this board 95% to your liking. Be aware, though. You will probably always have two or three people here who will be on your case. Almost all of us do.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred;257020;
    I take back what I suggested in a previous post. You ARE one of us. Anyway, welcome on board. I think when tempers cool down you will find this board 95% to your liking. Be aware, though. You will probably always have two or three people here who will be on your case. Almost all of us do.
    Why thank you for the welcome!

And yes..this I know. I've actually been a board member since 2005..I just lurk a lot and go through spats of posting here and there. B)

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred;257020;
    :lol: Fred, believe it or not, she's been here longer than you, lol.

Tool<_<

Major Leaguer

You're clearly a troll, judging by your second post, but, have you looked at the guys periphial stats? Do you even care to look? They are all much better then what his ERA indicates. We're in first place right now. He's won seven games. He's going to do better. And I'm glad we got him because I think he's going to do some great things eventually.

He can shake his arm as much as he wants.
    DeadHead

How you doin'? -Jerry Remy

hes been very very hittable

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crunchy;256790;
    hes been very very hittable
    Yes at times, however at times he has looked very unhittable. He is a rookie pitcher in the ML give him time he is going to be very good.
    "Knicks suck, Jets suck, Yankees suck"

-Peter Griffin, talking to a New Yorker

I'm just glad they didn't pay Boras rates for this guy. Dice K is a great pitcher and has the ability to become an ace, probably a Maddux kind of ace, but it's clear he's still learning how to get up on MLB hitters.

I am hoping being around Schilling is going to help him. Anyone else notice how much time Tavarez spends chatting him up?

M
    "I'm probably pretty sure it will all work out for the best."
    - Cap'n Arod

You made a post at 6 am, it may take more than an hour for someone to wake up and reply. We're all on east coast time here.

Quote Originally Posted by techsoldaten;256796;
    I'm just glad they didn't pay Boras rates for this guy. Dice K is a great pitcher and has the ability to become an ace, probably a Maddux kind of ace, but it's clear he's still learning how to get up on MLB hitters.

I am hoping being around Schilling is going to help him. Anyone else notice how much time Tavarez spends chatting him up?

M
    Tavarez is a pitching version of Manny, he could chat up a wall for 3 and a half hours. The guy's probably legally insane. Did you see him roll that ball to first base a few days ago?

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techsoldaten;256796;
    Anyone else notice how much time Tavarez spends chatting him up?
    I hope Julian doesnt try to teach him anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

All-Star

Re: Dice-K

The guy has pitched great all season long and let's hope he keeps it up.
    1903,1912,1915,1916,2004,2007 World Series Champions

This is my rifle....

Re: Dice-K

Quote Originally Posted by Ray10;323144;
    The guy has pitched great all season long and let's hope he keeps it up.
    He's walked 5.97 batters per 9 IP. Six walks per game. He's been lucky.