Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Prison Break?

Re: Prison Break?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox21;407757;
    yea, I watched it. fucking horseshit that Scofield dies. he spends all that time so he can finally be free with Sara and he ends up dying
    I didn't mind it. I thought the ending would have been way to sappy, if it showed Michael at the end alive. Michael being revealed dead, fit what the show was, a tragedy.
    "Knicks suck, Jets suck, Yankees suck"

-Peter Griffin, talking to a New Yorker

Legend

Lincoln dying would have made for a better ending IMO

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox21;407979;
    Lincoln dying would have made for a better ending IMO
    That would have kind of seemed cheap, since the whole premise of the show was saving in Lincoln from death. It might have worked, I dunno.
    "Knicks suck, Jets suck, Yankees suck"

-Peter Griffin, talking to a New Yorker

Legend

true but they could've gone the route of the whole point of the show was for Michael to free Linc and clear the name of Lincoln Burrows, which he did. for four seasons, Michael sacrificed for others and its a bit sad for the show to end with him dying

What a sad ending. I didn't see that coming at all. A great finale to a great series. Great show. Anyone that gets the chance to get their hands on the season dvds or something should really watch it.

I don't see why this show didn't live on longer. This writers on this show have the best character development skills I've seen on TV.