Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bash Ksushi! What an asshole that guy is!

Super Moderator

Re: Catch-All Trade Deadline Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1;272086;
    Yes. You're a mod. How dare he disagree with your actions.
    Will you stop talking out of your ass? You think everyone who's a mod thinks they're holier than thou. That's not true. I get in arguments all the time. I give it, and I take it. Do I abuse the moderator actions that I have access to? I didn't think so.

Re: Bash Ksushi! What an asshole that guy is!

The guy deleted crespo's post as far as I know. ORS adressed it and I followed up on it.

Banned

I deleted his post because I wanted to apologise to him privately for being such a dick and end this runaway thread. I was not trying to quiet him so yeah, thanks for your input.
    I am the biggest spaz of all time

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1;272101;
    The guy deleted crespo's post as far as I know. ORS adressed it and I followed up on it.
    Whatever. This is pretty much over...not to mention how stupid it is. I just ask that you don't generalize and make it seem like all mods can't handle confrontation. That's clearly not true. I happen to think that I take shit and hand it back out pretty well.

This is totally unnecessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Banned

But I deleted your post? Don't you want me head for that? You post count was in jeopardy.

Quote Originally Posted by ksushi;272108;
    But I deleted your post? Don't you want me head for that? You post count was in jeopardy.
    :lol:

OK, if I'm going to get responses like this....

I'll conclude the conversation.
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Never mind.

Super Moderator

Look, this needs to just drop. Soxfan, I'm not trying to get on your back, but the last sentence in your post tends to fan the fire.

Soxfan#1, just like Ksushi, you totally misunderstand the situation.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;272111;
    :lol:

OK, if I'm going to get responses like this....

I'll conclude the conversation.
    I mean, that was kind of a joke.... I think there have been a whooole bunch of misunderstandings going on. Ugh. I feel like Julio Lugo right now, I can't do anything right.

btw, how am I playing the sympathy card when I admit to being a huge dick? The title of the thread is the least sarcastic thing I've said all day, I really am a pretty big asshole...

Quote Originally Posted by ksushi;272118;
    I mean, that was kind of a joke.... I think there have been a whooole bunch of misunderstandings going on. Ugh. I feel like Julio Lugo right now, I can't do anything right.
    I don't want your head, I don't hate you, I don't really harbor any ill feelings from this thread.

I thought it was funny they way you responded an hour back. We've solved that problem. We can move on.

Banned

How bout a hug?

Crespo, our disagreements are much more entertaining.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Drew with warning track power. He's just not a threat, not doing the job he was hired to do-- fill the 5th hole in the lineup.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."