Register now to remove this ad

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Team Picking

Originally posted by Soxfan#1@Nov 15 2004, 04:18 PM
    i would certainly like a restart sinix and yeszir traded my best players away.
    You haven't relaly helped yourself much either...
    I have no sig. Sue me.

I have to agree with Yeszir that people need to stop bitching and I think he's the BEST person to veto trades because he doesn't have a team so he is impartial.

Thanks, Yeszir!
    "You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there, but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"
    Chris Farley (Tommy Callahan)

In addition to Yeszir's ultimate control over league, I still believe that we should have a trade council as well. In which Yeszir since he runs the board will be the ultimate head of and 4 others of which appointed by Yeszir and/or Noah should appoint. It doesn't have to be people with experience though that helps. But people who are known to make fair trades, be active in the league, and do not complain about trades people are making and insult other owners.

Either that or we could have a trade council which contains members of the board, who are not in the league (Yeszir schillingouttheks CalvnHobs Etc.). But we definitely need Yeszir to have total control over the league as well so that he can appoint people GMs to open teams, ban GMs and numerous other things to keep the league peaceful and to make sure the league is not in total chaos.

The trade council will be created, rest assured. No need to keep suggesting it. Only a matter of time, I just need to sort some other things out and make some more decisions.

Originally posted by elsrbueno@Nov 15 2004, 03:19 PM
    THANK YOU for rejoining, guys.

This league can still be fun despite the Rangers somehow making all these crazy trades.

Crespo, I look forward to fighting your Dbacks for the NL West division title.
    I'd also like to take this time to nominate Els to the trade commitee, he's the only guy in this league who actually acts like a real GM. Good guy to work with too
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Oh and BTW Sox fan you fucked your team completely over, you traded your best prospects for old players.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.