Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Picking

is it free, and can i be the Oakland Athletics? please...

taken

who can i be then and how do i join??

just say who you want to be, click on the first page of this forum
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

i wanna be the oakland athletics or the yankees i know the yankees but il be able 2 get god talent and i suppose the red sox are gone already.

New York AL-RedSoxRooter
    Boston- ACL Bosox
    Baltimore-
    Tampa Bay-
    Toronto-
    Minnesotta-radgeta
    Chicago AL-
    Cleveland- yagmaster aim:nomar850
    Destroit-
    Kansas City-CrespoBlows aim:amartin7889
    Oakland-stocker323 aim:devildots51101
    Anaheim-
    Texas-
    Seattle-
    Atlanta-RedSox24 aim:TruckTer69
    Florida-
    Philadelphia-
    New York NL-
    Montreal-
    St. Louis-yankshater213 aim:YanksHater213
    Chicago NL-Noah
    Houston-
    Cincinnati-
    Pittsburgh-
    Milwaukee-
    Los Angeles-schillingouttheks aim:zax2834
    San Franciso-Element1151 aim:Element1151
    San Diego-
    Colorado-
    Arizona-
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

does this cost money and how do i register?

it's free, just post in this forum who you want to be

ok i wil be the houston astros.So what do i do now??

taken

redsox24 switched from ATL to Houston

it deosnt say so on the list u put on her. fine i will be the texas rangers .so what now?

your the Rangers, you can start making trades.

ok thanks when does the season start?

soon