Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 NFL Season

This is my rifle....

2007 NFL Season

As the utterly hilarious Steve Czaban likes to say, "the return of Lord Football is upon us." Tonight, a 6'4', 220 lbs QB with a lazer, rocket arm - if that's what you like - takes the field for the first time after winning last year's Super Bowl.

Colts vs. Saints

Discuss.

Re: 2007 NFL Season

Huzzah for football.

Super Moderator

I like the Saints to keep the game close. I'm not sure if they'll pull it out (I think they definitely can), but I just went with Indy in the straight pick category because I felt it was the safe pick.

The part of me that says the Saints can pull this out is because Indy lost so many players on the defensive side of the ball. I really think that Colt defense will revert back to what it was during the regular season last year (especially with the loss of MacFarland and June) with Deuce and Bush running the ball against them. We'll see. It'll definitely be a good game. I'll be watching this while checking on the Sox from time to time.

This is my rifle....

I think Indy is even more explosive this year, offensively. Gonzalez should end up being like a healthy Stokely for them, and the last time he was healthy all year, Payton went nuts.

I got the Colts tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by One Red Seat;288863;
    I think Indy is even more explosive this year, offensively. Gonzalez should end up being like a healthy Stokely for them, and the last time he was healthy all year, Payton went nuts.
    I can see payton throwing over 4500 yards this year , but the defense will be a question mark, i still say they win 12+games

This is my rifle....

Yeah, I'd say that D looks soft. They are getting their shit packed in right now.

Wow, great play by the ex-Colt. Definitely can see he had possession on the replay.

Legend

The Colts are good.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Super Moderator

So yeah. That was unexpected.

Legend

They just destroyed a team that may just be the favorite to win the NFC. Impressive. Extremely impressive.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Reggie Bush with a thrilling opening night.

One fucking point.

At least the Colts covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Legend

Not really related to the game discussion but this new "captains" thing the NFL is doing is laaame.

manning is ridiculous , at 31 he's gonna have over 300 TD passes and over 40,000 passing yards

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by One Red Seat;288856;
    As the utterly hilarious Steve Czaban likes to say, "the return of Lord Football is upon us." Tonight, a 6'4', 220 lbs QB with a lazer, rocket arm - if that's what you like - takes the field for the first time after winning last year's Super Bowl.

Colts vs. Saints

Discuss.
    By the way, glad to hear that you like Czaban too. He's one of my favorite radio personalities. Unfortunately I'm not up late/early enough to hear him now that I'm on the East Coast.

The Broncos suck on kick off weekend. Is it too much to ask for to start the season at home just once?