Quote Originally Posted by He Hate Me;291810;
Gom's contention is that they wouldn't find him as annoying if the Sox were still up 10 games. A point which I agree with somewhat. I'm pretty sure Gom is well aware of that which is why he's noticeably turned up the needling since the All Star break.
Who me? Turn up the needling as my team gets closer. I would never do such a thing. :harhar:
Quote Originally Posted by See Red;291811;
Noone but it seems a little odd that your life only draws you away from us when the Yankees are struggling, no? Don't you have friends when things are going well for the Yankees?
In all seriousness, my father, who retired and now lives in Egypt, has come back in October every season since he moved to watch the playoffs. I buy him season tickets every year so he can go see the games at the stadium in October. He's getting up there in years, his health isn't that great, so I try to go out and see him when I can. Considering that my industry slows down in the winter, and that I work for myself, I am definitely going, just not sure when. Either November or January. I like Christmas in New York.