Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Hi

Single A
    Hey Everybody

Some of u might know me from NetSports as BoSoxMan, aka BSM. Well I am here ready to provide u with great Topics, and maybe do article stories on the Sox this season.

Welcome Bosoxman. Look forward to reading your posts.

Originally posted by BSM@Apr 7 2004, 08:49 PM
    Hey Everybody

Some of u might know me from NetSports as BoSoxMan, aka BSM. Well I am here ready to provide u with great Topics, and maybe do article stories on the Sox this season.
    Hello fellow Survivor final 4 member.
    Baseball isn't life and death but the Red Sox are.

Originally posted by dirtdogman5+Apr 7 2004, 10:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dirtdogman5 @ Apr 7 2004, 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BSM@Apr 7 2004, 08:49 PM
    Hey Everybody

Hello fellow Survivor final 4 member. [/b][/quote]
    Lol, you have to rub it in for EVERYONE you see, dont you?

Originally posted by yeszir+Apr 7 2004, 09:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yeszir @ Apr 7 2004, 09:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by dirtdogman5@Apr 7 2004, 10:13 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-BSM
    @Apr 7 2004, 08:49 PM
    Hey Everybody

Hello fellow Survivor final 4 member.
    Lol, you have to rub it in for EVERYONE you see, dont you? [/b][/quote]
    Well whenever the chance comes up.
    Baseball isn&#39;t life and death but the Red Sox are.

Single A
    Originally posted by dirtdogman5+Apr 7 2004, 10:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dirtdogman5 @ Apr 7 2004, 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BSM@Apr 7 2004, 08:49 PM
    Hey Everybody

Hello fellow Survivor final 4 member. [/b][/quote]
    Hello NetSports Ultimate Survivor.

netsports survivor was a rip off
    BostonSportsTalkForum <- Check it out

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base.&quot;
    -Dave Barry