Thread: Free Ted Williams Website

Free Ted Williams Website

Hey Guys, Check out this "Free Ted Williams" Website. It's freeted.com
    Very interesting...

Re: Free Ted Williams Website

fuck you
    Hal sucks

Oh, you are a true intellect. You must be a Yankee's fan. Do you have anything else intelligent to say? I am sure you can come up with something else, but be careful I wouldn't want you to hurt your brain.

No, seriously. Fuck you.

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' --Ronald Reagan

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by soxman09;312784;
    Oh, you are a true intellect. You must be a Yankee's fan. Do you have anything else intelligent to say? I am sure you can come up with something else, but be careful I wouldn't want you to hurt your brain.
    Spam your shit someplace else asshat.

Quote Originally Posted by soxman09;312766;
    Hey Guys, Check out this "Free Ted Williams" Website. It's freeted.com
    Very interesting...
    Check this out: http://www.peefistmidget.com
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Okay some one tell me what the big deal is here... Because I've always wished they'd given Ted a proper burial instead of what really happened and caused a fiasco.

Is it just the way this guy's come on to the forum? Has anyone even checked out the link? I mean I'm not taking his side but am I the only one that wished Ted had a proper burial?
    Treasurer of the Julio Lugo Fan Club

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper;312792;
    Okay some one tell me what the big deal is here... Because I've always wished they'd given Ted a proper burial instead of what really happened and caused a fiasco.

Is it just the way this guy's come on to the forum? Has anyone even checked out the link? I mean I'm not taking his side but am I the only one that wished Ted had a proper burial?
    Yes, it's the way he came to the site. You don't make an entrance by plastering another website's URL.

Thanks for the defence Thumper. I was just trying to share some info on this blog. Obviously, the intellect here is not ready to face to true reality of what has happened to Ted Williams. Thumper, you are the exception and I really appreciate it. You are right however, I am sure the rest of these individuals haven't even looked at the site. These individuals immediately jump into insults, which basically shows their lack of intelligences. Using the "F" word in their responce basically proves that they are surely the mental midgets. I guess I should move somewhere else if I want to hold an intellegent conversation.

You are calling us mental midgets yet you cannot spell "response". Good one. And jumping to insults shows our lack of "intelligences"?

Bottom line, stop spamming the site. And go fuck yourself.
    Hal sucks

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by soxman09;312825;
    Thanks for the defence Thumper. I was just trying to share some info on this blog. Obviously, the intellect here is not ready to face to true reality of what has happened to Ted Williams. Thumper, you are the exception and I really appreciate it. You are right however, I am sure the rest of these individuals haven't even looked at the site. These individuals immediately jump into insults, which basically shows their lack of intelligences. Using the "F" word in their responce basically proves that they are surely the mental midgets. I guess I should move somewhere else if I want to hold an intellegent conversation.
    We're well aware of what happened to Ted Williams.

Your first post on a forum shouldn't be a link to another website. That's called spam. So, yes, move on. We won't miss you. Oh, one thing first though, do you mind telling me why that site does not mention, on its front, that John Henry Williams was responsible for the decapitation, or are you not ready to face the true reality of what has happened? (Oh snap...see what I did there?) Please enlighten me.

Oh, Jacko, he also spelled defense wrong...unless he's British. I'm inclined to say that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch;312827;
    Bottom line, stop spamming the site. And go fuck yourself.
    Honestly, it couldn't have been put better.

I'll try though: Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;312834;
    We're well aware of what happened to Ted Williams.

Your first post on a forum shouldn't be a link to another website. That's called spam. So, yes, move on. We won't miss you. Oh, one thing first though, do you mind telling me why that site does not mention, on its front, that John Henry Williams was responsible for the decapitation, or are you not ready to face the true reality of what has happened? (Oh snap...see what I did there?) Please enlighten me.

Oh, Jacko, he also spelled defense wrong...unless he's British. I'm inclined to say that he is.
    And on another note I wasn't even defending him. I was just asking some questions. I do agree coming on a fourm like that with your first post being an advertisement is spam and it's not respected. There's better ways to go about it.
    Treasurer of the Julio Lugo Fan Club

Okay, you guy's have talked me into it, so I will give it a try.

GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

Hey, that does feel good, you guys might be on to something here.

And forschillingouttheks, you'd be surprised just what and how much I know about what happened to Ted Williams.

Later days, I won't be back.