Why don't we pick a date and see if all can make it ? How about :

Thursday 20 March @ 6:30 PM EST.

This time is ok :

SFOC
    Son of SFOC
    Coco's Disciples
    26-6
    Gom

The Kilo:Can we push it to 7:30? I work til 5:30, and its an hour commute.
    We're trying to accommodate Yeszir who's 6 hours ahead.

Re: Yahoo Baseball PLUS 2008

I can do pretty much any time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

It's very difficult for me to start before 7.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Super Moderator

I'm going to be in Florida that week and I think I'll be able to have computer access...that time will work for me...any time will really.

Time's fine for me

I won't be home until 7 at best. I'm in class until 6, and it's an hour home if I'm lucky.
    9-11-01 FDNYPD We will not forget.
    Just because it's a rivalry doesn't mean you need to make retarded arguments.

This is my rifle....

I figured we'd have issues with weekdays starting that early, which is why I think a weekend day is best. So, how about Sunday, March 23 @ 11:00 am? Late enough to either go to church or recover from Sat night, early enough to not fudge afternoon plans (except for yeszir).

Unfortunately I'm in Stockholm that weekend and don't get back until Monday. Does everyone have off that Monday because of Easter? If so, 11 am to essentially any time on that Monday works for me.

I realize with 12 of us that organizing is next to impossible, and since I'm clearly in the weirdest position here in regards to the time difference I won't be too upset if you guys have to draft with out me. I'll just make a kickass autodraft list.

This is my rifle....

The last possible draft day is 3/23. What about the previous Sunday, March 16 @ 11:00 am EST?

that wouldnt work for me because i'll be on my way back to school, and our dorms dont open back up until 12, but if i have to make an autodraft list and miss a little bit of it, it's not a big deal, i'd be there for the 2nd half

Switch it back to Thursday March 20th @ 8:00 PM EST. If you read the posts it appears that everyone but Yeszir can make it. Even he can make it, he'd just have to adjust his sleep schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;315226;
    Switch it back to Thursday March 20th @ 8:00 PM EST. If you read the posts it appears that everyone but Yeszir can make it. Even he can make it, he'd just have to adjust his sleep schedule.
    Pull an all nighter, essentially. I don't want to inconvenience everyone due to my situation. Basically that thursday would usually work for me, except I have a very very early flight the next day.

If you want to Wednesday, March 19th @ 8:00 PM or the Tuesday or Monday before that, I could make that no problem.

Ok guys, how's Wednesday the 19th @ 8:00 PM EST time.

Super Moderator

I don't really have anything planned during that week except that I'll be in Florida...but I'll have computer access. So yeah, should be fine for me.

works for me