Register now to remove this ad

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Yahoo Baseball PLUS 2008

Banned

Re: Yahoo Baseball PLUS 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;351764;
    You know you're not having a good night when both of your relievers get a blown save in the same game.
    How about Kazmir giving up 9 runs in 3 innings, or Nathan giving up 3 runs in 0.1 of an inning? It's part of the game.

Down 7-3....do the Ragers have a comeback in them???
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

Banned

Down 7-2....no hope for my squad. Roid Ragers...2nd place....sadness in NY.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

Deity

I think NY would be very happy with a 2nd place finish.

Evil Emperor

Hey, at least I'm on my way to winning the consolation bracket!
    ....albeit for a 7th place finish. Wish this hot-streak would have came around a few weeks sooner.

This is my rifle....

Still not over. Remember, the finals are 2 weeks folks. SFoC leads 7-3, but a couple of the categories are within reach over the final 3 games.

Also, I made a mistake above when I listed the prize. I forgot that the whole league was paid for by Kilo with his SB Grid winnings. Therefore, the prize pool is $225 with no deduction for out of pocket cost incurred by the person who set it up (me).

The prizes will be as follows:

1st place - $165
    2nd place - $60

Banned

Next year, can we play on ESPN? I like their setup a lot more.

Congrats SFOC. I gave it my best shot. Stupid Girardi sat Damon and Arod all week, and Kazmir killed me, 8.36 ERA in 3 starts. You earned it.

This is my rifle....

What is "their setup"?

Also, do they offer a premium league like Yahoo does?

Banned

Don't know. But I see on TV that you can access shit from your phone, which would be cool.

Banned

Double Post. My bad.

Banned

Congrats SFOC. I gave it my best shot, but just fell short. I'll get ya next year!

Thanks.