Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Sim League Team Names

Banned

Re: New Sim League Team Names

You know what's funny? I miscounted, having listed Crespo Blows twice. We really only have 13. We should really try to get a few more peeps. 16 would be ideal [mainly because people bow out anyways]. Spread the word around the forum.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

Banned

Ray10 wants in, so I added him in, and Red Sox Fan#1 wants to recruit his friend. We need one more to get to sixteen, so I just put in an expansion team, I'm pretty sure someone will grab it.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

This is my rifle....

Los Alamos Supernovae

Quote Originally Posted by JHB
    Fairfax County Nova
    You live there? I grew up there.

Quote Originally Posted by One Red Seat;315506;
    Los Alamos Supernovae

You live there? I grew up there.
    I'm elsewhere in Virginia...I was working around Fairfax County when Northern Virginia was trying to become the actual home of the Nats, and one of the names tossed out was "The Washington Nova," combining the Washington DC name with the "NOVA" shorthand for Virginia's half of the Beltway metropolis.

Banned

I changed my team name to the New York HGHers. I just couldn't find a good Super Freak logo.

This is my rifle....

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk Bill;315509;
    I'm elsewhere in Virginia...I was working around Fairfax County when Northern Virginia was trying to become the actual home of the Nats, and one of the names tossed out was "The Washington Nova," combining the Washington DC name with the "NOVA" shorthand for Virginia's half of the Beltway metropolis.
    I remember that prior to the current location. Speaking of which, my dad works for Clark's Concrete division and has been managing Clark Concrete's end of the stadium project (it's a joint venture with another contractor). He says it's going to open on time.

West Texas Rednecks are going to make a mockery of you all

Banned

I have to admit...you have the best logo:

http://talksoxbbl.com/team16.html