Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Website news

Banned

Website news

Well guys, I prettied up the site as best as I could on short notice. Any suggestions are welcome.

Here's an update on what's been done so far.

1) Changed color scheme
    2) Created league icon [I really think it looks cool]
    3) Created league chat room. You guys need to have java. As far as I can see, we will use the chat room for our draft. I will need one of you guys to run the draft at the same time with me as a back up.
    4) Created a scrolling sports ticker. I threw in a little humor there.
    5) Created a frame based web-site. You can access everything in the league and also the talksox forum page without ever leaving the league website.

Check it out and tell me what you guys think, and I will do the best I can to incorporate any features you guys would want, time permitting.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

This is my rifle....

Re: Website news

Love the scrolling news right now.

Re: Website news

The scrolling news is brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.