Register now to remove this ad

Page 400 of 644 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 9648

Thread: COVID - Anything goes

Quote Originally Posted by 5GoldGloves:OF,75 View Post
    Inevitable shutdowns (or concerned avoidance to patronize public businesses) in cities and states with massive spikes in cases and illnesses are already doing more harm to the longterm economy than taking proactive measures that may inconvenience all temporarily.
    States are deliberately jacking up the numbers. In Ohio, a woman was tested 15 times and was positive each time. They reported it as 15 separate cases. Virginia counts each positive test as a new case even if its the same person. Florida has not been reporting negative tests. The whole thing is a fraud.
    Last edited by Tedballgame; 07-15-2020 at 10:05 PM.

You can post on the internet every single day from now until the election about how Biden might suck as president. But I don't care -- and neither do a lot of Americans -- because all we know for sure is that right now, Trump does suck as president.
    Trump has been the best President this country has ever had. Anyone who would vote for Sleepy Joe has to be a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox75 View Post
    God love ya kid! & I truly do love ya!

you say...

"If they start online and the numbers start going down, then I'm sure they will reassess opening up."

We've ALREADY flattened the curve. We have a few PREDICTABLE SPIKES in states that are now being infected by summer birds from NY, NJ, CONN, MASS, etc....
    WE GET IT.

Still the numbers succumbing to Covid are WAY DOWN!

Your age group has a higher probability of dying from a drug overdose, the FLU, or just about anything else.

I would submit that you have been overtaken by the hysteria, rather than following the science.

MOST STUDENTS, especially in counties with ZERO COVID DEATHS, have almost no risk.

Can you give me a scientific reason to keep these K - 12 students from returning.

NYC, LA, or other tightly packed areas, with PC wimps running the show? NO WORRIES! Pay those teachers to golf! God bless those brave teachers, and pray their handicap drops.

fuck the kids. Let them rot on the couch.

The left wants schools closed permanently to kill this country. That is obvious.

The National Association of Police Organizations has just endorsed President Trump.

Our law enforcement love a president who has their back!

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedballgame View Post
    Trump has been the best President this country has ever had. Anyone who would vote for Sleepy Joe has to be a moron.
    Yes, but what do you REALLY think??

Legend
    States are deliberately jacking up the numbers. In Ohio, a woman was tested 15 times and was positive each time. They reported it as 15 separate cases. Virginia counts each positive test as a new case even if its the same person. Florida has not been reporting negative tests. The whole thing is a fraud.
    I assume you have proof of these claims....can you provide a link or did you just make this stuff up?

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I support keeping things like schools and other large public gatherings closed, but not reclosing things that have opened up in many places. The biggest thing that will do the trick is mandatory masks in all stores and buildings. What I've seen here in CT has worked almost to perfection. We can keep open what is currently open, just make people wear masks, and refuse the right to service/entry for anybody that doesn't.
    Your governor made masks mandatory early and opened late. I suspect that the residents there are very compliant when it comes to keeping distance and wearing masks as well.
    It saved your state a lot of grief.

Legend
    They are mutually exclusive?

OK.... Tell us something profound that we don't know. Don't be obtuse! Speak to his point. is his point to difficult for such a cultured man to understand?
    Since your post is shorter than Webster's Dictionary this time I will answer you. Believe it or not people in this country DO have the right to protest-peacefully. No one who posts here has said that violence is fine; its not. It IS possible to go to school and after school safely attend a protest. His claim that all democrats want to do is protest is............slightly inaccurate.

Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    Since your post is shorter than Webster's Dictionary this time I will answer you. Believe it or not people in this country DO have the right to protest-peacefully. No one who posts here has said that violence is fine; its not. It IS possible to go to school and after school safely attend a protest. His claim that all democrats want to do is protest is............slightly inaccurate.
    Dude,

As usual, you miss the OBVIOUS POINT Jim Jordan, and most Repiblicans have been making for well over a month.

Do Liberal Progressive Nancys get BENT over "proteats" that have morphed quickly into nightly riots & ARMED TAKEOVERS, looting, rioting, mayhem, & DANGEROUS chaos?

NOPE! In fact, ALL Liberal Progressives keep pissing on our legs & telling us it's just misting outside. They constantly downplay and use euphemisms to describe even what are nightly riots & dangerous & heavily ARMED OCCUPATIONS in Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, and other inner cities.

You say such nonsense as, "block party, summer festival, & other such ridiculous euphemisms to excuse anarchy & mayhem from the LEFT. WHY? You are a very WOKE Liveral Progressive, & you are down with THAT CAUSE.

The SPREAD is quite clearly from RIOTS & PROTESTS, plus those from the NE going on vacation in Florida and other spots. Yours are causing the spread, but you make excuses for the protesters GATHEING CLOSELY BY THE 10's of thousands. Because you agree with the cause. NO CONCERN ABOUT the spread from the mass gatherings you've lectured us on for months now. THE PERFECT VEHICLE for Covis spread, but you show ZERO CONCEN for the mass protests or riots.

YOU EXCUSE & IGNORE MASSIVE GATHERINGS because they are riots you agree with. YOU & OTHERS HERE HAVE NOTHING TO SAY about the social distancing you've been freaking out about for months now. When it comes the MASSIVE PROTESTS, with constant screaming in people's faces, especially cop faces... YOU express zero concern. You, Notin, Moon, 78, Slasher, Hoppy, & others have absolutely defended these protests, & even EXCUSED the rioting as MLK "the voice of the unheard," with ZERO CONCERN about the OFTEN lack of masks, lack of social distancing, screaming & spitting in the faces of cops & counter-protesters..... Night after night, these "protests" spins out of control, yet no outrage from your crew.... None
    NO CONCERN over THESE mass gatherings.

* NOW STICK WITH ME HERE Freddy.....
    This is where the rub comes, & it seems you & others have trouble with logic & common sense.

CONVERSELY.....

What really chaps your arsses?

First, it was law abiding citizens PEACEFULLY PROTESTING, via a SOCIALLY DISTANCED CAR PARADE PROTEST. Americans simply protesting to go back to work.

Next.... Jews wanting to attend a fucking funeral with masks.

Then came those wanting to attend CHURCH wearing masks.

Walking outside.
    Playing a round of golf with your kid.
    Fishing on the river WITH YOUR FAMILY.

Later, Americans wanting to return to work.

A fucking hairdresser wanting to socially distance, cut hair with major safety precautions, and feed her fucking family.

Sending kids back to school in September, when the danger to kids K - 14 was at about 1 in 10 million.

You see Freddy..... Jim Jordan and 10's of millions of Americans are making a very simple and easy to understand point about your hysteria and lack of consistency. You want to condemn your average common sense American for wanting to CAREFULLY / SAFELY do normal everyday things, while you become contortionists in defending even RIOTS. Even if it were just exceptionally emotional but peaceful protests..... You excuse & defend what you like, and hysterically attack those you disagree with.

Now.... Was Jim Jordan that hard to understand?

Still woke?
    Last edited by Sox75; 07-16-2020 at 01:29 AM.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.

Deity
    BOTTOM LINE.... which I also love to use...

I AM SICK over the state of affairs in this country!

Does ANYBODY TRULY BELIEVE that this country can afford 6 - 12 more months of lockdown?

6 - 10 TRILLION more in debt?

Kids ROTTING on the couch for 6 - 12 months more?

If we don't pull our heads out of our asses, we are ABSOLUTELY FUCKED for at least the next decade. The financial pain will be beyond that of the Great Depression.

10's of millions of lives will be ruined.
    OK but how many will be ruined if we just plow forward and throw everyone back in school as if nothing happened? What will happen in these hot spots? Will it help or hurt the spread of this virus?

Deity
    God love ya kid! & I truly do love ya!

you say...

"If they start online and the numbers start going down, then I'm sure they will reassess opening up."

We've ALREADY flattened the curve. We have a few PREDICTABLE SPIKES in states that are now being infected by summer birds from NY, NJ, CONN, MASS, etc....
    WE GET IT.

Still the numbers succumbing to Covid are WAY DOWN!

Your age group has a higher probability of dying from a drug overdose, the FLU, or just about anything else.

I would submit that you have been overtaken by the hysteria, rather than following the science.

MOST STUDENTS, especially in counties with ZERO COVID DEATHS, have almost no risk.

Can you give me a scientific reason to keep these K - 12 students from returning.

NYC, LA, or other tightly packed areas, with PC wimps running the show? NO WORRIES! Pay those teachers to golf! God bless those brave teachers, and pray their handicap drops.

fuck the kids. Let them rot on the couch.

For the same reason everyone keeps brushing off and ignoring - their families and teachers are also at risk.

Aren't you a teacher? And you want to go back into a classroom with 20-30 children and very likely one day catch the virus and pass it on to members of your family?

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    I assume you have proof of these claims....can you provide a link or did you just make this stuff up?
    Does the average human really know who or what to believe anymore? You continually quote sources to support your ideas. that's good. I have no interest in doing it, but do you think that it is at least remotely possible that every one of your sources can be countered to support someone else's pov these days. Positive tests come back negative upon retesting and vice versa. We all know that the data has been horribly skewed as is most data to support a certain perspective. It is a shame that this crisis has become so politicized. I'm sorry but I do not consider you to be anymore of an authority with respect to this crisis than the many many educated people who present a different point of view. We will continue to take care of ourselves as well as we can.

Is that what all the doctors and nurses you know personally keep telling you?

Right now he epitomizes has-been.

Is that what all the doctors and nurses you know personally keep telling you?
    I could give you 10 sources and you and the other flaming left wing extremists in here wouldn't believe them anyway. Its in the news except it won't be covered by lamestream media. Do your own research.