Register now to remove this ad

Page 70 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172801201705701070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 16323

Thread: Hello, 11 Active Members

Re: Hello, 11 Active Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;474089;
    All joking aside, it's a good idea to go out once in a while.

God knows i needed it this weekend.
    me too, I actually got to see some friends in Destin this weekend and get pretty smashed, hooked up with a girl but it didnt get too far before she remembered she had a boyfriend and she felt awful about doing that to him, it sucks when someone who isnt even there cock blocks you.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;474097;
    me too, I actually got to see some friends in Destin this weekend and get pretty smashed, hooked up with a girl but it didnt get too far before she remembered she had a boyfriend and she felt awful about doing that to him, it sucks when someone who isnt even there cock blocks you.
    Don't talk about cock-blocking.

I got cock blocked thrice this weekend.

I'm like the fucking New York Mets of dating.
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;474099;
    Don't talk about cock-blocking.

I got cock blocked thrice this weekend.

I'm like the fucking New York Mets of dating.
    lol thats at least a little better than the Pittsburgh Pirates of dating.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;474103;
    Pirates are not nearly as cursed as the Mets.

If the Mets invested in the Yogurt business, a medical study would come out the next day explaining why yogurt is the cause for cancer.
    WAR is good for something.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;474097;
    Yeah, what a douchebag for expecting an honest and committed girlfriend.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Or you could be the New York Yankees of dating, which is to say you spend a lot of money and don't go anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;474106;
    Or you could be the New York Yankees of dating, which is to say you spend a lot of money and don't go anywhere
    OH SHIT HINDENBURN!
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

I'm making a list for all thirty teams, including the ones Dipre and Emmz posted. Please do not interrupt while I compile this list.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;474105;
    Yeah, what a douchebag for expecting an honest and committed girlfriend.
    I know!!! what the hell was her problem?!?

and BTW I didnt know she had a boyfriend.

The NYY of dating: You used to date a lot, but now all you can do is spend a lot of money to get nowhere (Emmz)
    The Tampa Bay Rays of dating: You managed to get to that second date once, but she skips out on you early
    The Baltimore Orioles of dating: You might be a good date someday, but there are too many strong candidates ahead of you, so you never go out
    The Toronto Blue Jays of dating: You are an excellent date now, but all the good ones are taken. If you only lived somewhere else, you could be a great catch
    The Boston Red Sox of dating: You didn't get a date for a long time, but when you did, you got laid on the first date and haven't looked back since

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;474111;
    I know!!! what the hell was her problem?!?

and BTW I didnt know she had a boyfriend.
    I'm just saying, you shouldn't complain about being shut down. Obviously she wasn't that committed, but wanted to be as she managed to stop herself before doing something wrong.

THink of how he would have felt instead of lamenting your missed chance for sex or whatever, is all I'm saying.

The Chicago White Sox of dating: You try and try to date, you even did once or twice, but no one ever wants to make a committment because they hate your family
    The Cleveland Indians of dating: You haven't dated in a long time, and lately you react to near-successes by falling apart at the seams. No one will date you while you're a hapless mess
    The Detroit Tigers of dating: You are actually really good, but no one can look past the fact that, well, you're still from Detroit.

I'm too tired to think. I'll do the rest tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;474103;
    Or the Washington Nationals of dating. You have asperger syndrome, dyslexia and haven't left your parent's basement since the mid 90's.

All-Star

I love the Toronto and Chicago ones so far. Good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;474116;
    I'm just saying, you shouldn't complain about being shut down. Obviously she wasn't that committed, but wanted to be as she managed to stop herself before doing something wrong.

THink of how he would have felt instead of lamenting your missed chance for sex or whatever, is all I'm saying.
    I know, I was basically just making a joke...it was still a dissapointing end to the night, im not pissed at her or anything, I understand, its just never nice to end your night with blue balls.