Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/24 World Series game 2

10/24 World Series game 2

The critical home game tonight before we're force to play by stupid dated NL rules. Price will deliver.

Legend
    Going to be even Colder tonight, welcome to New England, LA.

Deity
    Let’s hope they try and go for the kill. Ryu is hittable. Hopefully price can give us at least 6 innings. Going up 2-0 goes a long way.

Even if the Sox lost last night it was a thrilling game by any standard. And we won in grand fashion. Even with some mistakes, they came out the first inning loose, looking to do damage and not giving a fuck. When these playoffs started I said we don’t need any heros just the Sox playing the game like they normally do. But it’s the World Series now, we’re so close, and I’ll gladly take all the hero’s we can muster. Go Red Sox!!

Game 2 is the most important game of any series.
    But we have Station mojo.
    WIN

Also - I hope Price threw a bullpen session last night....
    other names i have posted under: none

Legend
    Happy B-Day, Raffy Devers!!! Getting old, 22 today.

It's my Birthday today. Sox better get a win for me!

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Happy Birthday, hope many, many more!!

Quote Originally Posted by OH FOY! View Post
    Happy Birthday, hope many, many more!!
    Thanks!!!! Just occurred to me that Devers and I share the same birthday. Neat! Maybe he will have a big day.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Happy Birthday!
    other names i have posted under: none

A little bit out of left field, but when the Sox win the Series, they will have gone the full 162 plus 3 rounds of playoffs and never lost 60 games. Stepping on throats is what tonight is all about, go to warm LA up 2-0, with Porcello and Eovaldi ready to deal.

I'm listening to LA Sports talk radio and they are basically saying that the Dodgers beat themselves last night.. and that the Red Sox are good, but they are human and can be beat! LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by YastrzemskI View Post
    I'm listening to LA Sports talk radio and they are basically saying that the Dodgers beat themselves last night.. and that the Red Sox are good, but they are human and can be beat! LMAO!
    In fairness, the Dodgers kept that game close through 6 innings. Or 7.... can't remember which. I was nervous right till Nunez hit the 3 run homer. But Boston played a hell of a game. In my opinion it was two good teams fighting it out. And the Sox got the better of them. We absolutely can be beat by the Dodgers, they are right about that. The Dodgers didn't make it to the World Series for a second straight year for nothing. But if Price pitches anything like he did in game 5 against the Astros, and the bats are hitting like they have been I would be extremely surprised if we lost tonight.

Major Leaguer
    Quote Originally Posted by YastrzemskI View Post
    I'd have to agree for the most part. I do think the sox will win this, but I didn't come out of game 1 thinking we are way better than the dodgers.