Register now to remove this ad

Page 101 of 644 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 9648

Thread: COVID - Anything goes

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Elktonnick View Post
    https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/02...ainst-rioters/

Every single major media outlet falsely reported that Park Police were unprovoked when they used “tear gas” to clear the area. If any of that were true, it might mark the first time in history that cops without gas masks launched tear gas in an area that the president of the United States easily walked through minutes later.
    After thousands of false tweets, print stories, and broadcast stories to the contrary, local journalist Neal Augenstein of WTOP reported that a Park Police source said “tear gas was never used — instead smoke canisters were deployed, which don’t have an uncomfortable irritant in them.” Further, the source said the crowd was dispersed because of projectiles being thrown by the “peaceful protesters” at the Park Police and because “peaceful protesters” had climbed on top of a structure in Lafayette Park that had been burned the prior night."

The Big Lie exposed.
    So CNN is fake but thefederalist.com is true?

Exactly what criteria is being used here?

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    So CNN is fake but thefederalist.com is true?

Exactly what criteria is being used here?

Read what was written. Does it really make sense that police would fire tear gas into a crowd when no one in law enforcement was wearing a gas mask because that is exactly what CNN is implying in their reporting? I have never seen riot police fire tear gas into crowd without donning gas masks first. CNN and MSNBC reporting on this issue doesn't pass the laugh test.

Read what was written. Does it really make sense that police would fire tear gas into a crowd when no one in law enforcement was wearing a gas mask because that is exactly what CNN is implying in their reporting? I have never seen riot police fire tear gas into crowd without donning gas masks first. CNN and MSNBC reporting on this issue doesn't pass the laugh test.
    Plus if some protesters were hit by tear gas and suffered the effects you'd think some of them would have stepped forth by now.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

And still none of you can see that you are pawns and dupes and you are all so fervent in your political views. You are all being played and wasting your lives buying into any of what you say as truth or fact. Lead your lives. Treat your neighbors and everyone you meet with respect. Stop attacking people for every little thing, (I.e., wearing masks, not wearing masks, and on and on) and then they lose their grip on you. But everyone seems intent on tearing everyone apart for having a different opinion, because you are all so sure. We all know nothing. I worked with politicians, their staffs, and government officials for 30 years. I saw them away from microphones and not in campaign mode. They are all full of shit. And I strongly suspect that all of these activist groups are also full of shit too.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Susan Collins was misinformed. And the protests were not peaceful as the Park Police statement revealed. Now that the tear gas fraud has been refuted continue to repeat the other part of the big lie that the protest was completely peaceful.
    lol....so they didnt clear the area so trumpf could waddle across the street for the photo op??? hahahahaha
    send me $ for the brooklyn bridge.
    other names i have posted under: none

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    lol....so they didnt clear the area so trumpf could waddle across the street for the photo op??? hahahahaha
    send me $ for the brooklyn bridge.
    The news media lied about the tear gas what else have they lied about ?

Everything. Everyone is lying about everything.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Legend
    Members of Trump's own party criticized him for using tear gas on a peaceful protest (in the words of Susan Collins). Nancy Pelosi's daughter was there and relayed first hand information that tear gas was used.

I believe them, not the Federalist fake news.

Deity
    But you’ve also said the protestors were not peaceful. So you’re basing that aspect on who is lying and who is telling the truth? Tear gas or not, the Park Police was in full riot gear and appear to be armed with rubber bullets or some equivalent...
    Last edited by notin; 06-03-2020 at 12:24 PM.

Deity
    Maybe there are no riots. A real life and local version of “Wag the Dog”...

But you’ve also said the protestors were not peaceful. So you’re basing that aspect on who is lying and who is telling the truth? Eat gas or not, the Park Police was in full riot gear and appear to be armed with rubber bullets or some equivalent...
    Standard equipment for riot duty. I believe the Park Police. They did not lie about the year gas but CNN Didier
    Unless you can explain why no gas mssks?

Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    Members of Trump's own party criticized him for using tear gas on a peaceful protest (in the words of Susan Collins). Nancy Pelosi's daughter was there and relayed first hand information that tear gas was used.

I believe them, not the Federalist fake news.
    Again deal with the evidence. There were no police wearing gas masks. There was no tear gas. Moreover police would never fire tear gas into am area and then walk through that area immediately unmasked. Your logic is as twisted as a pretzel. That is what you have to believe in order to believe Nancy Pelosi's daughter. Like I said does not pass the laugh test.

This confirms that you experts have been lying all along about your years of experience working for the mockination. Unless, of course, that's a mistruth...

Quote Originally Posted by 5GoldGloves:OF,75 View Post
    This confirms that you experts have been lying all along about your years of experience working for the mockination. Unless, of course, that's a mistruth...
    I don't know what this even means. What experts?

Legend
    Again deal with the evidence. There were no police wearing gas masks. There was no tear gas. Moreover police would never fire tear gas into am area and then walk through that area immediately unmasked. Your logic is as twisted as a pretzel. That is what you have to believe in order to believe Nancy Pelosi's daughter. Like I said does not pass the laugh test.
    Its completely conceivable that after firing the tear gas the police simply walked off. Why on earth would they need to walk into the area affected by the tear gas they fired. The peaceful protesters were no doubt running for the hills once the police started firing tear gas and rubber bullets at them. Also, did you check every policeman to see if he was wearing mask? If not, you had better check before dismissing what Susan Collins said. I believe HER, not the fake news from the Federalist...what a joke of a publication that is.